Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page / 13
Link Posted: 6/29/2022 2:13:57 PM EDT
[#1]
Higher than average police presence at today's abortion protest at Dallas City Hall.  Counter-protestore on the scene.
Link Posted: 6/29/2022 9:56:11 PM EDT
[#2]
Today's abortion protest had 3 groups that split up to City Hall, AT&T Plaza, and the Federal Building.  Lefties were talking about their success avoiding DPD cordons and moving where they wanted to.  Some counter-protesters were there for a while, but not much.
Later there was a report of a pedestrian struck by a vehicle, possible Dodge Ram pickup.  Lefties seemed to think it was protest-related, but that is unclear.

Photo of an armed person in the Denton protest on Tuesday:
https://www.ar15.com/forums/hometown/-/8-662873/?
Link Posted: 7/1/2022 8:42:19 PM EDT
[#3]
Upcoming:
Saturday:  Fort Worth, Beaumont, Dallas (see lower image)
Sunday:  Round Rock
Monday:  Dallas, Houston
Attachment Attached File

Graphic for July 2 Dallas.  No organizers noted, not commie colors.  Obviously, no wedding rings.
Attachment Attached File
Link Posted: 7/2/2022 4:52:10 PM EDT
[#4]
Saturday Dallas protest seems to be going smoothly.  I believe this is the organizer, same one/graphics for July 9:
Attachment Attached File

Tankie picnic Sunday July 3, Tennison Park Dallas
Attachment Attached File

Are brown berets commies or just La Raza or Azatlan types?  I can't keep track.  Anyways, they ar ein Uvalde for... something.  You can tell they know their messaging is not popular when they don't mention what the protest is actually about.  Just brand building on anything they can latch on to.
Attachment Attached File

Local lefties trying to identify rightist streamers, including this youtuber: Alchyboon.  
Link Posted: 7/3/2022 12:48:32 PM EDT
[#5]
Pics and discussion from the Saturday Dallas march... https://old.reddit.com/r/Dallas/comments/vpt3tz/roe_v_wade_protest_and_its_opponents/
ETA:  Doesn't seem like a very big crowd, even in dramatic B&W photos.

Reddit very confused over this picture (zoom in).  I think it is more of a lacking in imaging/branding for the pro-life cause.  These folks needed an anti-protest sign, they took the best they had.
Attachment Attached File
Link Posted: 7/3/2022 1:39:23 PM EDT
[#6]
More pics from Saturday, somehow not publicized (ugly, ugly signs)

Lots more on the photog's feed:
Link Posted: 7/5/2022 11:08:49 AM EDT
[#8]
Colony/Lewisville anti-pedo messages
https://www.ar15.com/forums/hometown/-/8-663002/?

Edit: Reddit thread with pics and "oh no, they want to kill all the gays":
https://old.reddit.com/r/Dallas/comments/vs25da/saw_this_off_121_today/
Link Posted: 7/5/2022 12:18:29 PM EDT
[#9]
Summary from the local cop watchers today:

Dallas Protest Police Watch @dallas_protest

Reflecting on the recent protest and the protests that came before: Things are constantly evolving. We have seen protest tactics over time in DFW change. From Ferguson, the Botham Jean protests, The George Floyd Uprising, To the summer of 2020+21, to now post Roe.

There are people, groups, and orgs who spent months in the streets. Literal months. Who changed their approaches, some things worked, some didn't. But the marches for Black lives laid the foundation for modern protesting in DFW. We thank and recognize the organizers over time.

There have been new tactics that have emerged that have an impact.

1. Marching away from only downtown but moving into Uptown, Highland Park, Deep Ellum. Those who know Dallas know that downtown is sparse sometimes. Protests should be near the people to be heard.

2. Protests breaking off into autonomous groups to cover more ground. Not splitting up into camps or factions but allowing a big protest to grow, to spread out physically, to make more space than a central and controllable crowd to be kettled. Police couldn't keep up.

3. Opening space for new organizers and autonomous action. No longer are just a handful of orgs putting together protests. We saw multiple large protests organized by regular people and small groups. Making it harder for orgs to be infiltrated, controlled, and defanged.

4. Intersectional politics. Protests are becoming less about individual battles. The fight for reproductive rights is the fight for Black Lives. LGBTQA+ rights are the battles of BIPOC. Soon we are going to see a truly united front. We are all fighting for each other.

As protests are bound to increase, with Indigenous peoples losing self-governance and the possibility of The Indian Child Welfare Act being attacked by the Supreme Court. The possibility of a complete takeover of state legislatures to overturn elections, things are ramping up.

If you are new to protesting. Where tf have you been? But not just that, welcome. Know that there are people who have been doing this for years, who can help you stay safe, organize and learn what it takes to make systematic change. You can make a difference.

We should constantly evolve. Become spontaneous, yet principled. Not just stand in one group, in one area each time, but keep the powers at be on their feet. Constantly morphing and changing. And yet always fighting for racial justice, bodily autonomy, and equality.
View Quote
Link Posted: 7/6/2022 11:54:09 PM EDT
[#11]
Lots of pics in this guy's posts from the July 4 protest, which went into the night.  This specific post is a video of pro-life people trying to engage and being blocked

One flyer for July 4.  
Attachment Attached File
Link Posted: 7/8/2022 5:40:52 PM EDT
[#12]
Saturday 9:30 AM Grand Prairie.  Commies.
Attachment Attached File

Also Saturday again in downtown Dallas:
Attachment Attached File
Link Posted: 7/8/2022 5:46:45 PM EDT
[#13]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History

Seems like all these commies are still pushing the mask wearing.
Link Posted: 7/8/2022 7:47:41 PM EDT
[#14]
Quoted:

View Quote

Has more to do with facial recognition software than COVID.
Link Posted: 7/10/2022 5:31:15 PM EDT
[#15]
Trying to make the Saturday @ Dallas City Hall protest a regular thing.  July 16
Attachment Attached File
Link Posted: 7/15/2022 10:12:44 AM EDT
[#16]
^ this is all I'm seeing in the area this weekend, but always possible to have stupid crap in Denton or Fort Worth.
Link Posted: 7/29/2022 1:17:09 AM EDT
[#17]
Local lefties were trying to make an issue of a recent DPD shooting, but I can't find anything that came of it.  Nothing notable this weekend that I see.
Link Posted: 7/29/2022 9:27:36 AM EDT
[#18]
Quoted:
Local lefties were trying to make an issue of a recent DPD shooting, but I can't find anything that came of it.  Nothing notable this weekend that I see.
View Quote

The love field shooting or the gas station shooting?
Link Posted: 7/29/2022 4:58:22 PM EDT
[#19]
Lefties up to something tomorrow......https://twitter.com/EFJBGC/status/1553076596130578435

Link left cold.  Note these guys are also culling people who try to follow them on twitter. So if you want to watch lefty accounts best to get a burner account and turn that account into a lefty love fest.  

Attachment Attached File
Link Posted: 7/29/2022 6:14:52 PM EDT
[#20]
Quoted:
Lefties up to something tomorrow......https://twitter.com/EFJBGC/status/1553076596130578435

Link left cold.  Note these guys are also culling people who try to follow them on twitter. So if you want to watch lefty accounts best to get a burner account and turn that account into a lefty love fest.  

https://www.ar15.com/media/mediaFiles/67501/FY2i7v1WYAAsNAv_jpg-2469737.JPG
View Quote

Odd. There's nothing there.

After looking at the Twitter, I speculate that the city is going to clear a homeless camp there.
Link Posted: 7/29/2022 6:40:27 PM EDT
[#21]
Quoted:

After looking at the Twitter, I speculate that the city is going to clear a homeless camp there.
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

This group has been interfering with the city's effort to clear out that camp.  I've seen pics of masked full battle rattle lefties under the over pass with DPD standing around with clueless looks on their face.  DPD should bring out SWAT and a bulldozer.  

Link Posted: 7/30/2022 12:01:02 AM EDT
[#22]
Quoted:

The love field shooting or the gas station shooting?
View Quote

Not Love Field, this was just before that.  What is the gas station shooting?
Yes, it was this Kyle Dail shooting, 635 at Jupiter area.  Don't fight with cops, kids.
https://www.fox4news.com/news/video-dallas-police-shooting-armed-man-at-convenience-store

Yes, there's lots of chatter about the homeless camp stuff this week.

https://www.axios.com/local/dallas/2022/07/25/activists-delay-clearing-of-homeless-encampments-dallas
Link Posted: 7/31/2022 9:41:39 AM EDT
[#23]
^ Say It With Your Chest and the Elm Fork Chapter of the John Brown Gun Club are the organizations that show up armed to protest Dallas homeless camp removals, BLM activities etc.
Link Posted: 8/1/2022 9:11:06 PM EDT
[#24]
CPAC August 4-7 at Hilton Anatole.  Folks asking about protests, probably will be random crowds like was seen for TPUSA recently.  Glowies too?  We'll see.  https://old.reddit.com/r/Dallas/comments/wdj8we/cpac_protests/
Link Posted: 8/1/2022 9:18:01 PM EDT
[#25]
Shitbag who honor-killed his daughters in Las Colinas on trial, finally.  Only 10 years of hiding under police noses with relatives, not fled the country as many suspected.  Relatives already sentenced for hiding him. Also, an immigrant magically becomes a "North Texas man" when raping and killing his family.
https://www.dallasnews.com/news/courts/2022/08/01/man-evaded-capture-for-12-years-will-stand-trial-in-dallas-for-slayings-of-his-daughters/
A North Texas man who evaded law enforcement for 12 years after police said he killed his two teen daughters will stand trial in Dallas this week.
Yaser Said, 65, faces a charge of capital murder and an automatic life sentence if convicted of killing 18-year-old Amina Said and 17-year-old Sarah Said on New Year’s Day 2008.
Their bullet-laden bodies were found inside his taxi parked at the Omni Mandalay Hotel in Las Colinas, part of Irving.
Amina and Sarah were honor students and athletes at Lewisville High School.
Lawyers will pick a jury Monday and testimony is expected to start Tuesday.
Said wrote letters from jail to state District Judge Chika Anyiam, who is overseeing the case, and denied he killed the girls.
“I did not do the killings or any to hurt them, that’s fact,” Said wrote.
Most of Said’s writings ramble about politics in the U.S. and the United Arab Emirates. Said was born in Egypt and has dual citizenship in the U.S.
An FBI investigation led authorities to a family house in Justin in Denton County, where they arrested Said in August 2020.
Said’s son, Islam Said, and brother, Yassim Said, were arrested on suspicion of helping hide him. Last year, Islam Said was sentenced to 10 years in federal prison, and Yassein Said got 12 years.
View Quote
Link Posted: 8/2/2022 1:58:27 PM EDT
[#26]
Heads up for Dallas county Saturday.

Link Posted: 8/8/2022 3:21:31 PM EDT
[#27]
Quoted:
^ Say It With Your Chest and the Elm Fork Chapter of the John Brown Gun Club are the organizations that show up armed to protest Dallas homeless camp removals, BLM activities etc.
View Quote

I found something about it in FB this weekend and I tried googling to find more instances, but I don't see much coverage in the media. Is this documented somewhere else?

Link Posted: 8/10/2022 9:09:28 PM EDT
[#28]
Quoted:

I found something about it in FB this weekend and I tried googling to find more instances, but I don't see much coverage in the media. Is this documented somewhere else?

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Saw this today that might be talking about it, haven't listened
Link Posted: 8/10/2022 11:01:26 PM EDT
[#29]
I have achieved a few things at the horseshoe, one of which was zoning a thing that La Miller called the biggest mistake of her mayorality, but my new goal is to have Alex Stein 99 perform at one of my zoning cases.  Of all the days I don't happen to be there, or at least watching.

Link Posted: 8/15/2022 12:06:55 PM EDT
[#30]
Quoted:

Saw this today that might be talking about it, haven't listened
View Quote

This. I don't know if this is some sort of alt-left media or what. It just pops up in my stuff. I try to keep tabs on a lot of people so I'm in some weird virtual groups that I don't necessarily agree with.

https://dallasexpress.com/armed-far-leftists-block-dallas-homeless-vagrant-camp-clean-up/

Link Posted: 8/15/2022 10:45:54 PM EDT
[#31]
Thanks, post what you can, we each get 10% of the picture through the censorship and lack of reporting.

Arlington City Hall Sept 3
Attachment Attached File
Link Posted: 8/18/2022 4:33:44 PM EDT
[#32]
Not protest tracking related, but unusual activity for the area. Shots fire at the Wendy's at Dallas North Tollway and Eldoradoi in Frisco, TX yesterday. COuldn't find a blip pn the news, but Facebook, Twitter and Nextdoor (I know) all had comments about it.

I'm in/around this area a lot and aside from the occasional homeless person that frequents this intersection, usually it's traffic accidents that are occupying the PD's time.
Link Posted: 8/18/2022 4:36:46 PM EDT
[#33]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

If ya gonna riot do it in a mask and a generic hoodie
Link Posted: 8/18/2022 4:39:57 PM EDT
[#34]
Quoted:

This group has been interfering with the city's effort to clear out that camp.  I've seen pics of masked full battle rattle lefties under the over pass with DPD standing around with clueless looks on their face.  DPD should bring out SWAT and a bulldozer.  

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Should bus the homeless to DC and NY too.... I sure as shit don't want them in my AO
Link Posted: 8/23/2022 4:05:29 PM EDT
[#35]
"Why's that bridge so big over that little river?"
Link Posted: 8/23/2022 4:12:14 PM EDT
[#36]
Quoted:
View Quote

West Fork of Trinity in Ft Worth was 10-15' higher yesterday than today, wasn't too far from wide sidewalks way up from normal levels
Link Posted: 8/23/2022 6:58:17 PM EDT
[#37]
Quoted:
View Quote

To go with that.

Link Posted: 8/28/2022 10:17:05 PM EDT
[#38]
Anfita/JBGC armed folks at a drag event in Roanoak today:

Link Posted: 8/28/2022 11:22:33 PM EDT
[#40]

The business is starting to take beating in the reviews.  Clearly the people in charge were not thinking.
Link Posted: 8/29/2022 12:33:55 AM EDT
[#41]
Quoted:

The business is starting to take beating in the reviews.  Clearly the people in charge were not thinking.
View Quote

They were. Don't give quarter.
Link Posted: 8/30/2022 1:01:19 AM EDT
[#42]
NGAN adopting patriotic symbols
Attachment Attached File
Link Posted: 9/7/2022 11:45:57 PM EDT
[#44]

If they run up against some old-school officers, they still want some payback for 2016 if they get too foggy.
Link Posted: 9/9/2022 12:08:21 AM EDT
[#45]
Another report on Roanoak:
https://dallasvoice.com/drag-in-the-suburbs/
Attachment Attached File

Randomly saw this other Denton organization, very subtle branding.  They were collecting donations for paying for contraceptives, or something.  You can see some of the contributing businesses but anyone who knows Denton probably wouldn't be surprised.
Attachment Attached File
Link Posted: 9/9/2022 11:01:27 AM EDT
[#46]
Disney themed drag show in Denton this weekend.......

Wonder how much fun Disney's legal department would have with this.
Attachment Attached File
Link Posted: 9/11/2022 12:45:50 PM EDT
[#47]
Citizens for Sanity billboards around Dallas... usual suspects big mad
https://old.reddit.com/r/Dallas/comments/xatjbh/spotted_in_dallas/

Attachment Attached File
Link Posted: 9/14/2022 8:51:44 PM EDT
[#48]
Neo-Nazi convention somewhere in Dallas Oct 22
Attachment Attached File

https://old.reddit.com/r/Dallas/comments/xe8358/neonazi_aryan_freedom_network_planning_a/

DMN article on potential gun purchasing from citizens.  No specific plans.  Reddit comments surprisingly skeptical.
https://old.reddit.com/r/Dallas/comments/xdczw9/dallas_councilman_says_city_should_consider/
Link Posted: 9/20/2022 10:27:23 PM EDT
[#49]
Denton today at the courthouse, protestors at a True Texas Project meeting.
Play by play and pics from the left:

Attachment Attached File
Link Posted: 9/21/2022 8:28:41 PM EDT
[#50]
More Denton fun, today at UNT
One side:

UNT's take:
Page / 13
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top