Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 4/9/2021 8:12:24 AM EDT
Apparently the news reports in Ukraine report that Biden is using the Bryan shooting to push his agenda.  I haven't heard about it and asked if there was any mention about the NFL player killing 4 and then himself.  Nope.
Link Posted: 4/9/2021 9:20:22 AM EDT
[#1]
No, it is a reason businesses should not ban people including employees from carrying handguns to protect themselves. From the information I have gotten it sounds like a disgruntled employee/former employee.

Sorry Pedo Joe and the rest of the anti-gunners will not fix this.
Link Posted: 4/9/2021 11:20:49 AM EDT
[#2]
I found out yesterday that my brother-in-law's sister owns/owned that shop with her husband. They are essentially retired themselves. I've never met them or converse with them (I know the younger sister and got them mixed up). But the little bit of info I got through my wife yesterday is even they think it's too coincidental to randomly happen on the day that Uncle Joe put this out. This is like 5th hand information, so take it for what it is.
Link Posted: 4/9/2021 12:07:07 PM EDT
[#3]
The news gave the guy’s name, said he is 27, works there and is held on a million dollars bail. Reports are he was aiming at certain people.

Looked up the company is pretty big over 600 employees, and the work they do looks really nice.

Almost sounds like a work place incident, where a couple people were always fucking with the murderer.
Link Posted: 4/9/2021 12:16:56 PM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:
any mention about the NFL player killing 4 and then himself.  Nope.
View Quote

For the same reason they never want to talk about places like Chicago.  Democrats are racist and only want to stir up racial divisions.

If they were not racist then they would care about brown children dying on the border  and black children dying in the streets of Chicago.
Link Posted: 4/9/2021 2:03:46 PM EDT
[#5]
Link Posted: 4/9/2021 2:25:55 PM EDT
[#6]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
The Bryan shooting has nothing to do with it, it's been Xiden's plan to push gun control the whole time.
View Quote

Since 1985/86...
Link Posted: 4/14/2021 10:59:52 PM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:
I found out yesterday that my brother-in-law's sister owns/owned that shop with her husband. They are essentially retired themselves. I've never met them or converse with them (I know the younger sister and got them mixed up). But the little bit of info I got through my wife yesterday is even they think it's too coincidental to randomly happen on the day that Uncle Joe put this out. This is like 5th hand information, so take it for what it is.
View Quote

So your wife told you that your sister's husband's sister said that Kent Moore thinks that the timing of the shooting is suspicious because Biden said something about gun control on the same day?
Link Posted: 4/17/2021 5:00:46 PM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:

So your wife told you that your sister's husband's sister said that Kent Moore thinks that the timing of the shooting is suspicious because Biden said something about gun control on the same day?
View Quote

^^^ Cliff notes...
Link Posted: 4/18/2021 12:41:15 AM EDT
[#9]
Any updates? It seems to have just faded away.  

Makes one wonder why...............................................
Link Posted: 4/18/2021 8:17:58 AM EDT
[#10]
Quoted:
Any updates? It seems to have just faded away.  

Makes one wonder why...............................................
View Quote

Only one death, and on an educated guess the shooter had been being harassed at work. The company never released a statement he had been fired.
Link Posted: 4/19/2021 12:47:20 PM EDT
[#11]
Quoted:

^^^ Cliff notes...
View Quote

Yeah. From what I was told, they are essentially retired and aren't on the property on a daily basis.

You don't talk to your family when there's a crisis? People call, "Hey are you ok? etc. etc." "Yeah, we're fine. etc. etc."

Link Posted: 4/20/2021 12:32:16 AM EDT
[#12]
Quoted:

Yeah. From what I was told, they are essentially retired and aren't on the property on a daily basis.

You don't talk to your family when there's a crisis? People call, "Hey are you ok? etc. etc." "Yeah, we're fine. etc. etc."

View Quote

Not if I can help it.

I've never understood why people absolutely wreck our limited communications resources for foolish reasons like this.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top