Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 2/25/2021 2:41:05 PM EDT
Got some property under contract.  Will be substantial and I have serious trust issues in leaving that much money to some random yahoo in some rented office space.

Who have you used or trust to be a 1031 exchange intermediary?  Not going to use google reviews or google search.  Considered using the one from the title company, but I knew a friend that dealt with a title company that went belly up on a 1031 long time ago.
Link Posted: 2/25/2021 4:32:55 PM EDT
[#1]
Quoted:
Got some property under contract.  Will be substantial and I have serious trust issues in leaving that much money to some random yahoo in some rented office space.

Who have you used or trust to be a 1031 exchange intermediary?  Not going to use google reviews or google search.  Considered using the one from the title company, but I knew a friend that dealt with a title company that went belly up on a 1031 long time ago.
View Quote

I know there are some national firms that deal with 1031s exclusively but I used this attorney with the title company in Austin.  

1031s don't have much time on them so hopefully you can get it done relatively quickly and not be left exposed.

He did a 1031 in 2018 and I've been closing with them for years.  They aren't a fly by night.  He's associated with Texas National Title.

John W. Pleuthner, P.C.

Attorney

3508 Far West Blvd., Suite 190

Austin, TX 78731

O: (512) 345-1559

F: (512) 345-5958

[email protected]

Link Posted: 2/28/2021 1:12:59 AM EDT
[#2]
Feel free to PM me. Happy to provide some referrals to folks for you as well. My company does a lot of 1031 work.
Link Posted: 3/1/2021 3:35:04 PM EDT
[#3]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
Feel free to PM me. Happy to provide some referrals to folks for you as well. My company does a lot of 1031 work.
View Quote

Pm sent.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top