Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 1/17/2021 11:22:26 PM EDT
I have 2 parrots. One is a 20 year old Timneh and the other is a 15 year old Greenwing. They’ve both developed some bad habits that I can’t seem to extinguish. I’ve tried all the suggestions I’ve found but to no avail.

The Greenwing has also become impossible to handle.  So much so that I’ve skipped vet visits because I couldn’t get her into her carrier.  I’m trying to find a trainer or avian behaviorist who might be able to help get rid of the bad habits and get the Greenwing where I can handle her again. Anyone know of someone in the Houston area?

Link Posted: 1/18/2021 1:09:46 AM EDT
[#1]
Tag.  In for info also if anyone has any. My wife and I have a blue and gold macaw that is very temperamental.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top