Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 12/15/2016 2:29:54 PM EDT
I'm getting started buying/selling used cars. In Missouri here we have a rust issue and finding ten year old 4x4's that don't need rockers and cab corners is difficult. I'm thinking if I can start showing up with rust free trucks at the auction and advertise them as southern trucks never seen road salt, they could fetch a premium. I've got a 3 car slant so I can haul 3 per trip.

I'm wanting to find a good contact with a wholesale operation or a new car store that I could see about their trade ins. I know the forum has people in all walks of life so I figure it's worth a shot.
Link Posted: 12/15/2016 6:55:19 PM EDT
[#1]
IM sent
Link Posted: 12/20/2016 1:51:26 AM EDT
[#2]
The problem with southern trucks is flood damage. Every few years there's big floods in Texas or Louisiana. Lots of suspect vehicles on the market.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top