Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 4/21/2016 10:33:49 PM EDT
White Jeep with a pink BFL, saw you on 5th street before you turned onto Lamar.  Howdy, I was in the white FJ Cruiser that kept going on 5th.
Link Posted: 4/22/2016 10:27:10 AM EDT
[#1]
I've seen a (Blue?) Subaru on 183 Southbound in the mornings, and a few jeep Cherokees and Tacomas on 183 Northbound in the evenings.

Never seen a white/pink jeep.
Link Posted: 4/22/2016 11:10:07 AM EDT
[#2]
I have one on my Wrangler and a LaRue sticker on my Lexus, nothing on my Land Cruiser, which is what I've been driving recently.  I tend to ignore FJ Cruisers but I *might* wave back.

I've seen a couple Dillo grenades but no BFLs.
Link Posted: 4/22/2016 4:15:58 PM EDT
[#3]
I need to wash my back glass and get my Texas BFL sticker & magpul ones put on. her the car for a year already LOL
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top