Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 4/21/2016 9:19:23 PM EDT
I saw a metallic blue F150 with a large white BFL today parked on Main/2920.

I only have a small red one on my 2015 F150.

Just wondering who it was....

And if you can show up for a beer/drink at Cisco's on a Friday happy hour and look for a fat old white parrothead at the bar..I'll buy you one...LOL

Me and the Vickster are usually there around 5ish on Fridays....at the right end of the bar.

Cheers

Coz_45 aka Randy

Don't see a lot of BFLs around Tomball/Magnolia
Link Posted: 4/22/2016 3:51:00 PM EDT
[#1]
Good stuff there COZ?

CMOS
Link Posted: 4/24/2016 10:48:11 PM EDT
[#2]
CMOS, yeah, Cisco's does a pretty good fare. Not exactly TexMex, more Sonoran style as the owners are from Kalifornistan.

They have good Queso, their ribeye street tacos are awesome, but my favorite is Chicken Veracruz, grilled chicken, cheese, avocado, and of  course Veracruz sauce.

They make a Diablo version of the Veracruz and their Queso.  NOT FOR THE FAINT OF HEART> Too hot for me

And this is going to sound a little odd....Their hamburgers are to die for. I don't know what kind of meat they use,but, it is AWESOME.

In the winter, they have a Chicken soup that will warm you up and satisfy your taste buds and it is on their lunch menu for a VERY reasonable price.

Wines are $3.50 at happy hour and so are Well drinks and Magaritas.   They have a great mix of tequilas and different margaritas also.

Their ribeye steak is very tasty. Just kind of thin and I love a thick steak, but, it is very flavorful.

We are typically there for HH on Wednesdays and Fridays. But not too late as I am old...LOL  Turning 60 in about a month....man, if I knew I would live this long I would have taken better care of myself..LOL
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top