Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 4/21/2016 12:03:31 PM EDT
Sold a lower on gunbroker. Been in contact with the buyer for a week now, his FFL requires an FFL to FFL transfer. The guy paid a fairly large amount for a specific lower so I'm happy to accommodate him.

However, I have never shipped from FFL to FFL. Is there anything I need to know about it? And does anyone know of one in the San Marcos area? even Kyle or NB.

I've put in an email to tackleberry's and am waiting to hear back. I'd try Parham but he has weird hours and I'm not sure I can make his hours. The FFL search on GB doesn't turn up much near me, but I think that is only people that have joined their network.
Link Posted: 4/21/2016 2:27:42 PM EDT
[#1]
I use Freddy's Pawn in NB.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top