Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 8/31/2015 10:54:49 AM EDT
I'd truly be thankful if any of you guys could recommend on a good recruiter (preferably someone who deals with engineering placement) in North Texas.  The closest field to my background in the DFW area would probably be Mechanical Engineering / Engineering Project Management.  We're currently in the Corpus Christi area and wish to head back to the Dallas area, where my wife and I are from.  I'm looking to find a new job ASAP, as I've been out of work for a few months now.... been doing the Linkedin/Job Board thing for awhile and it's really not panning out too well.  I appreciate the help!

Link Posted: 8/31/2015 12:33:28 PM EDT
[#1]
We are hiring...

Brandt Companies
Link Posted: 8/31/2015 12:35:02 PM EDT
[#2]
Kelly Engineering or Volt can find you a good place.
Link Posted: 8/31/2015 12:38:31 PM EDT
[#3]
Kelly Engineering or Volt can find you a good place.
Link Posted: 8/31/2015 2:35:46 PM EDT
[#4]
IM sent
Link Posted: 9/1/2015 5:11:46 AM EDT
[#5]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
IM sent
View Quote

City of Dallas is hiring engineers.

City of Dallas

mm
Link Posted: 9/3/2015 11:50:18 PM EDT
[#6]
Check with Lockheed Martin in Ft. Worth.  The website may show available openings.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top