Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 4/28/2015 8:58:16 PM EDT
Can anyone give me the skinny on joining? I looked through the website but it's got jack on new memberships other than a single reference to a wait list.  I just can't stand another trip to the public range.  PSC is 40 mins away instead of the 10 to my nearest outdoor and I'd happily pay to go to PSC!
Link Posted: 4/28/2015 11:03:27 PM EDT
[#1]
Email me. I can give you the information you need.
Link Posted: 4/29/2015 8:45:27 AM EDT
[#2]
Several of my friends and I are members.  If you would like to go email me and I can take you as a guest if you would like to see the range and shoot.  We are planning on going this weekend unless it is raining again.

[email protected]
Link Posted: 4/29/2015 1:28:43 PM EDT
[#3]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
Several of my friends and I are members.  If you would like to go email me and I can take you as a guest if you would like to see the range and shoot.  We are planning on going this weekend unless it is raining again.

[email protected]
View Quote

Sent an email. Thanks!
Link Posted: 4/29/2015 1:28:56 PM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:
Email me. I can give you the information you need.
View Quote

Email sent!
Link Posted: 4/29/2015 4:09:22 PM EDT
[#5]
I'm a member; however, the waiting list I think is currently closed at the moment.  If you can get on the list via the website go for it but just a heads up the backlog is around 1500 to 2000 people last I heard.

It's currently renewal season for the club through June, then if there are non-renewals the club will contact people on the waiting list to join.

If you have any particular questions feel free to PM or email me.
Link Posted: 4/29/2015 4:39:20 PM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:
I'm a member; however, the waiting list I think is currently closed at the moment.  If you can get on the list via the website go for it but just a heads up the backlog is around 1500 to 2000 people last I heard.

It's currently renewal season for the club through June, then if there are non-renewals the club will contact people on the waiting list to join.

If you have any particular questions feel free to PM or email me.
View Quote

Wow. That's a heck of a waiting list.
Link Posted: 4/29/2015 4:59:01 PM EDT
[#7]
You also have to be an NRA member to join.  I believe you have to show your NRA membership is good for the entire year too.  I became a Lifer because is was easier.  Wish I could get out there to shoot more.  It does get kind of crowed on the weekends.  They do a lot of pistol matches during the weekends.  They have done a lot of upgrades over the years too.
Great Shooting Club.
Link Posted: 4/30/2015 8:01:37 AM EDT
[#8]
I was a member when I lived on Sunset Meadows. 15 minutes travel time in big traffic!
Link Posted: 4/30/2015 11:32:52 AM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:
You also have to be an NRA member to join.  I believe you have to show your NRA membership is good for the entire year too.  I became a Lifer because is was easier.  Wish I could get out there to shoot more.  It does get kind of crowed on the weekends.  They do a lot of pistol matches during the weekends.  They have done a lot of upgrades over the years too.
Great Shooting Club.
View Quote

I try to do most of my shooting during the week anyway (It's nice to be the boss!) so crowds on the weekend wouldn't hamper me much.  Thanks for the info!
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top