Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 4/22/2015 9:41:09 PM EDT
Any reviews? I read the membership requirements and like how you have "earn" so to speak membership. Only goes out to 200 yds though.
Link Posted: 4/28/2015 9:38:48 PM EDT
[#1]
No one has herd of this club?
Link Posted: 4/28/2015 10:00:06 PM EDT
[#2]
I'm in Arlington and I've been to the club several times. I haven't seen it busy anytime I've been there.

Still no rapid fire, shooting on the move, etc.

Great place to sight in a rifle or shoot skeet and trap. I shoot a lot of sporting clays, but not there.

I just don't get excited about going there and would rather go to TDSA even though it's double the driving.

You're a junior member for your first year and you'll need two current members to sign your application. You can get the sigs during new member orientation.

You'll be expected to work a couple of range clean up days, but that's about it.

Members that I know and have met have all been nice.

Link Posted: 4/29/2015 6:41:51 PM EDT
[#3]
I've been a member for nearly 10 years. Great club, great members.

Pistol/rifle out to 200, trap, skeet, five stand, sporting clays, 3d archery

Shoot me an email with any specific questions - would be more than happy to talk to you about the club in greater detail.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top