Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 1/12/2015 8:45:50 PM EDT
Was double checking the date for the gun show this month and noticed that the next show is in September.  What happened to the May show?
Link Posted: 1/14/2015 11:16:50 AM EDT
[#1]
Also note that the ticket price is now $10 for adults. Their website doesn't state which hall the show is in.

I couldn't make the last show since I was at the Pecos Run and Gun getting rained on.
Link Posted: 1/14/2015 4:00:31 PM EDT
[#2]
They've always been held at the Astrodoime complex. Now call NRG . They haven't had 3 shows in at least 3 years. HGCA runs two shows each year. Every other show in town and the surrounding area is a commercial show.
Link Posted: 1/18/2015 6:31:56 PM EDT
[#3]
Went to the show Saturday. It seemed like a smaller show than recent HGCA shows.

The reason I could not find out which hall it was in was because it was held in the NRG Arena in stead of the Center. Reminded me of shows held in the Arena about 15 years ago.

There were some good deals to be had. Not much of a crowd in attendance.

All I ended up walking out with was a FN marked USGI M16 mag in great shape.
Link Posted: 1/18/2015 6:51:30 PM EDT
[#4]
I actually thought the show was bigger this time compared to the last several. There were several good deals.
Link Posted: 1/18/2015 9:35:49 PM EDT
[#5]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
They've always been held at the Astrodoime complex. Now call NRG . They haven't had 3 shows in at least 3 years. HGCA runs two shows each year. Every other show in town and the surrounding area is a commercial show.
View Quote

They have been running 3 shows a year since they moved the show over to the new building.  Including last year.
Link Posted: 1/19/2015 10:58:40 AM EDT
[#6]
I had not been to any of these shows in a few years, but I was shocked when I went the fall show and saw how small the crowd was. I remember being around bachmans tables a few years ago and having to wait in line and that was not during the Obama craze.
Link Posted: 1/20/2015 11:40:19 AM EDT
[#7]
Not every show at NRG is HGCA.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top