Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 11/30/2013 12:47:21 PM EDT
Yep, it’s time for the final Premier San Antonio Gun Show for 2013!

Without a doubt, this is the biggest and best gun show in Central Texas, perhaps even in the whole state!  Over 800 tables at one of the best venues for a gun show in the area.  It does get crowded but the promoters keep the aisles nice and wide for everyone to walk and see what’s on the tables!  

Dates are Saturday, 14 December and Sunday, 15 December at the Freeman Expo Hall next to the AT&T Center (3201 East Houston Street) here in sunny San Antonio.  

Hours are Saturday from 9am to 5pm, and Sunday 10am to 4pm.  

General admission is still only $8 (cash only), weekend passes are $12 (also cash only) and children UNDER 12 and Uniformed Peace Officers get in free!  

Public parking is $5 per vehicle (it’s a city lot, so the promoters have no control over this).

Befriend Premier Gun Shows on Facebook and learn the secret word that gets you a dollar off entry posted before every show!  Or you can join their email list and get a dollar off as well!

More information can be found here: Premier San Antonio Gun Show.

A group of us meet up for breakfast at 8am on Saturday not far from the show at Teran’s (4403 E Houston St).  Feel free to join us if you’re interested!

Cheers!  M2
Link Posted: 12/1/2013 5:16:54 AM EDT
[#1]
I just got great news from the nice folks at Premier, parking for their San Antonio show is now FREE!!! Yep, FREE!

They bought out the parking at the Freeman for their shows, so no more spending five bucks to park!  It's even more reason to go!

Cheers!  M2
Link Posted: 12/11/2013 5:28:18 PM EDT
[#2]
Just a friendly reminder that the Original San Antonio Gun Show starts this coming Saturday, 14 December.  The kind folks at Premier go to great lengths to put on an outstanding event, and it shows!  I hope we get another good crowd, and I am sure everyone will have a great time!  Hopefully we will see some folks from AR15.com at breakfast and the show!

Cheers!  M2
Link Posted: 12/11/2013 7:26:01 PM EDT
[#3]
Been meaning to check one of these out. I'll try and make it out there Saturday.
Link Posted: 12/12/2013 4:46:29 AM EDT
[#4]
Sunday for me.
Link Posted: 12/12/2013 7:26:27 AM EDT
[#5]
I am shooting for Saturday.
Link Posted: 12/12/2013 3:23:51 PM EDT
[#6]
I am working all weekend , three and one half hours away.
Link Posted: 12/14/2013 11:18:12 AM EDT
[#7]
We went this morning and it was another great gun show!  We had a nice crowd show up for breakfast which then proceeded to go to the show.  It wasn’t too crowded but it seemed like a steady stream of people were showing up.  There were a lot of good deals to be had as well, a friend found a Ruger SR1911 for $619, and another bought a miniature functioning cannon with powder and cannon balls for under fifty bucks.  It was an excellent opportunity to get in some last-minute Christmas shopping, either for yourself or someone else!

Thanks again to the wonderful folks at Premier Gun Shows for the VIP treatment and all your efforts to put on the best gun show in the area!  Additional thanks for the free parking, it was nice to be able to drive straight in without paying and using that money to buy things at the show!

I am already looking forward to the next show on March 22 & 23, 2014!

Cheers!  M2
Link Posted: 12/14/2013 2:35:01 PM EDT
[#8]
Thanks again for putting together the meet up. It was nice to meet some local folks and you can't beat free parking + admission!

I ended up coming home with 2 new handguns and a few HK mags
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top