Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 3/18/2013 5:47:21 AM EDT
Alot of folks in Dallas.  Alot of people in Houston.  But what about us in-betweeners?

Been in Huntsville 8 years.  Work at the hospital.  Use this thread to network and set up some meet and greets.

anyone on here work at Able Ammo?  Those are good people out there.  Friendly and they know their business! plus, only 10 dollars for 5 hours range time!

Link Posted: 3/18/2013 10:26:09 AM EDT
[#1]
I remember the "Blue Lagoon" back from before when it was called that. It was only referred to as the quarry when my SCUBA class at SHSU did it's open water training there.  Good times...

Edit:  I'm in Dallas, BTW.
Link Posted: 3/18/2013 10:35:50 AM EDT
[#2]
I go to Able Ammo atleast twice a week to see what came in Monday and Thursday
Link Posted: 3/19/2013 11:10:58 AM EDT
[#3]
Quoted:
I go to Able Ammo atleast twice a week to see what came in Monday and Thursday

ah, very cool.  hope to bump into you there.
Link Posted: 3/19/2013 5:22:41 PM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:
I remember the "Blue Lagoon" back from before when it was called that. It was only referred to as the quarry when my SCUBA class at SHSU did it's open water training there.  Good times...

Edit:  I'm in Dallas, BTW.

Now I know what you are talking about.  I remember a lot of folks that did SCUBA out there.  I graduated from Sam in 1989.
Link Posted: 3/19/2013 5:30:11 PM EDT
[#5]
There's a hospital in Huntsville

I'm in Conroe, I've heard of it but never been there.  We've got property in Bedias and go there often to shoot up various items. I'll have to stop by Ables to check it out one day.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top