Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 11/21/2012 8:29:03 AM EDT
SIL lives near Richland and asked where a good place to buy a pistol was.  Not from the area buy was hoping some of our HTF could chime in and give me a good idea where to send her that has fair prices.
Link Posted: 11/21/2012 10:32:54 AM EDT
[#1]
Quoted:
SIL lives near Richland and asked where a good place to buy a pistol was.  Not from the area buy was hoping some of our HTF could chime in and give me a good idea where to send her that has fair prices.

I've had good luck at Spring Guns and Ammo, paid a bit too much at Shooter's Station in Conroe, and Carter's Country, all of them, can suck a fart out of my ass before dying in a fire.

Bought my Sig 1911 TacOps TB at SGA in 2011, when 1911s were going full retard, for $950 out of the door, and picked up a KSG for $670 a couple of months ago. They don't have the lowest prices on the planet, but they're fair and honest.
Link Posted: 11/21/2012 10:39:33 AM EDT
[#2]
thanks, I'll let her know.
Link Posted: 11/21/2012 11:08:04 AM EDT
[#3]
Since she is near Richmond, have her stop by Tactical Firearms in Katy. They guarantee the lowest prices IIRC so they do price match should it be required. One hell of a nice indoor range too
Link Posted: 11/21/2012 12:34:42 PM EDT
[#4]

Quoted:

Since she is near Richmond, have her stop by Tactical Firearms in Katy. They guarantee the lowest prices IIRC so they do price match should it be required. One hell of a nice indoor range too

I wouldn't spend a dime to that anti gun loud mouth owner.

Link Posted: 11/21/2012 3:43:48 PM EDT
[#5]
Fountain firearms is (was) a good shop
Link Posted: 11/21/2012 6:21:22 PM EDT
[#6]
AJC on  Interstate. 10 near Fry road.
Link Posted: 11/21/2012 7:15:10 PM EDT
[#7]
I believe you meant Richmond.  I am in the same neck of the woods.

There is a new gun store on alt 90 real close to her.  I have not been in it yet ,... ( it actually is listed with two names on google )
Top Gun Firearms & Tactical
xtremegunsandammo.com

There is  gun store on hwy 6  called Fountain Fire arms ... Son took over when dad died... it has gone downhill big time ...
Fountain Firearms Inc
www.fountainfirearms.com/

There are Acadamys all around her .. Price wise are they usually the cheapest but don't have the best selection  If you hit the Acadamy in Sugar land on hwy 59 look for the long haired skinny old guy .. he is the best guy they have behind the counter

There is a Gander mountain on 59 at Crab river , large selection but not the cheapest prices , but the staff I have dealt with are nice and helpful

Carters Country  off hwy 59 .  expensive !!!! and if you get the guy who wears the NYPD medallion  good luck  he is a Prick !!!

There is a gun store on 59 in Stafford around the corner from Carters , Sadly have not checked it out .
Houston Armory
www.houstonarmory.com/

There is a gun store on the Beltway just south of 59 I keep getting there at closing time ...
SOG Armory Inc
www.sogarmory.com/

Collectors fire arms has a massive inventory and prices that to me are to high.. I do buy holsters and leather for my guns at the store as they have a large selection and I like to take the gun in with me and see how it fits.  Staff is smart and friendly and helpful

Hope that helps
Link Posted: 11/21/2012 9:34:55 PM EDT
[#8]
thanks guy, big help.

I think she's looking to buy a 9mm for the SO, so I doubt anything exotic or hard to come by.  I'll forward this on.

Thanks again.
Link Posted: 11/22/2012 4:01:50 AM EDT
[#9]
Houston Armory is very small. They do a lot of online sales. They're a class III dealer and one of the bigger suppressor dealers in town. Very very tactical bent on their inventory. Not the place to go looking for a good cowboy action gun or a small carry piece. 90% AR's.

Still, it's a great shop and the folks in there are good people with unique personalities. I'm buying an SBR/Suppressor through them right now.
Link Posted: 11/22/2012 11:27:40 AM EDT
[#10]
Quoted:

Quoted:

How do you figure him being an "anti-gun loudmouth"?
Link Posted: 11/22/2012 2:17:17 PM EDT
[#11]
Ajc sports on i10.
Link Posted: 11/22/2012 3:31:54 PM EDT
[#12]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

http://www.ar15.com/forums/t_8_8/493652_Houston_Tactical_Firearms___Ammo_Ban_Is_OK___Radio_740.html

Link Posted: 11/22/2012 5:17:49 PM EDT
[#13]
Quoted:

Quoted:
Quoted:

Quoted:

http://www.ar15.com/forums/t_8_8/493652_Houston_Tactical_Firearms___Ammo_Ban_Is_OK___Radio_740.html  

How does this idiot think he's the biggest class III dealer in the country? Crack? Meth? Dropped on his head a few dozen times? Run screaming.

Carter's Country disarms cops and lets gangbangers run wild on the range. Again, run screaming.
Link Posted: 11/22/2012 5:52:34 PM EDT
[#14]
houstongunsales.com???
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top