Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 11/21/2012 6:59:22 AM EDT
I was discussing this topic with a guy at work.  Outside of the normal static shooting ranges locally available (Central Texas) are there any places where you can set up tactical shooting scenarios and essentially run and gun for 3gun competition practice?  I think you could do something on the national forests in East Texas (too long of a drive from central Tx), but we're looking closer to hill country, central Tx area.
Link Posted: 11/21/2012 7:39:26 AM EDT
[#1]
This is relevant to my interests.

Link Posted: 11/21/2012 8:22:12 AM EDT
[#2]
You can rent bays at Best of The West, pistol, 5.56 and shotgun are cool on rented bays. You can set up a practice at Austin Rifle Club if you are a member and have an IDPA/USPSA S.O. running it.
Link Posted: 11/21/2012 8:22:28 AM EDT
[#3]
TDSA

Www.tdsa.net

Len's range

Try it.
Link Posted: 11/21/2012 8:57:02 AM EDT
[#4]
Guns Plus in Georgetown also has a range with bays.
Link Posted: 11/21/2012 11:10:45 AM EDT
[#5]
Thanks y'all I'll pass it along
Link Posted: 11/21/2012 6:14:00 PM EDT
[#6]
I do that at the range in La Grange.......The Fayette County Gun Club.

You would have to make some arrangements if you're not a member to get in unless its on a day that's open to the public. (I'm a member, and have the combo to our props storage unit.) I set up our USPSA props and run drills.

Shoot me a pm and I'll fill you in if you're interested.

ETA: I'll have my R.O. cert after next weekend, so it will be all legal too.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top