Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 11/21/2012 6:34:17 AM EDT
I am up for shooting, I could bring a few toys or buy bullets.  I would like to shoot a pig or two or maybe jack rabbits if you have them.  Any kind of outdoor activity would be nice or just meet a few Lone Star Arfcommers for dinner and brews.  I can extend my trip to the weekend if it helps.  I will be there the second week in January.

I never lived in Texas, but spent time there when stationed at Ft Polk, LA.  I played Rugby and travelled throughout Southern and mid Texas with tournaments in Dallas from time to time.
Link Posted: 11/21/2012 10:57:37 AM EDT
[#1]
Schedule for January is not out yet, but usually the second weekend of the month there is a carbine match out at the Austin Rifle Club put on by Texas Tactical that a lot of us Austin Arfcomers go to.
Link Posted: 11/22/2012 2:55:00 AM EDT
[#2]
Quoted:
Schedule for January is not out yet, but usually the second weekend of the month there is a carbine match out at the Austin Rifle Club put on by Texas Tactical that a lot of us Austin Arfcomers go to.

The Texas Tactical carbine match at ARC is the first Sunday of the month.

Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top