Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 11/20/2012 7:54:11 PM EDT
Anybody know of a good gunsmith in or around the SA,TX. area?  I need some Trijicon Ghost Ring sights installed on my Remington 870.  I hear it can be a bit tricky.  Thanks.
Link Posted: 11/21/2012 1:45:54 AM EDT
[#1]
Quoted:
Anybody know of a good gunsmith in or around the SA,TX. area?  I need some Trijicon Ghost Ring sights installed on my Remington 870.  I hear it can be a bit tricky.  Thanks.

I asked a few years ago and was quoted anywhere from 100 to 150$. I simply will NOT pay that.

There are receiver mounted rails, stock and other options.

I will be doing this instead.  

MESA TACTICAL
Link Posted: 11/21/2012 3:14:36 AM EDT
[#2]
Quoted:
Quoted:

I asked a few years ago and was quoted anywhere from 100 to 150$. I simply will NOT pay that.

There are receiver mounted rails, stock and other options.

I will be doing this instead.  

MESA TACTICAL

Where did you get that quote?  I don't mind paying a premium price if the work is done perfectly.
Link Posted: 11/21/2012 5:50:51 AM EDT
[#3]
Send to XS Sights in Ft Worth.  Awesome work and quick turn around
Link Posted: 11/21/2012 8:53:38 AM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:
Send to XS Sights in Ft Worth.  Awesome work and quick turn around

I had Trapr Swanson of Redneck Tactical cut my vent fib and install a rear XS sight.  Great work.  He doesn't have a website but I used Brian Enos forums to contact him.  He is down in SA but comes to Austin quite a bit as well.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top