Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 12/25/2011 11:01:51 AM EDT
Just found the info for this. Looks like they have switched ranges.

http://www.cbshooters.com/tscc.html

Who's going??

I'm in!!

ETA: Costal Bend Shooters is the club. cbshooters.com is the website.

The hot link button left out one of the brackets, don't know what's up with that.

It's a pretty good match with some big names there. Jerry Miculek, Kurt Miller, Benny Hill, ect. Some of the shooters used to get together and have dinner Longhorn Steak house the night before the match. At least that's the way it was when I lived there.

12/30/2100 Update: Apparently there are two of these matches. That group had a split, and this is the other match.

http://www.texascarbine.com/

Link Posted: 12/25/2011 12:08:04 PM EDT
[#1]
I'm in.
Merry Christmas.
Link Posted: 12/25/2011 5:53:19 PM EDT
[#2]
I cant make the link work. I'm interested in this I live in the area.
Link Posted: 12/26/2011 8:59:44 PM EDT
[#3]
The Enos Forum thread. Note it is open squading, so you basically are responsible for making sure you shoot the whole thing. I am thinking shooting 308 division, but might go irons.

The annoying part - there are 2 "big" matches in the Corpus Christi area, successive weekends, different organizers. This one on 2/12 is the 1st of the 2. If I could swing the time off, I would do both, and spend a week on the beach. Winter, but still, its Texas and the BEACH!
Link Posted: 12/27/2011 8:43:26 PM EDT
[#4]
wow, this is really close and happens to be falling on day when we are getting one of our biggest machines here at work overhauled so we wont be working that day......hmmmm

this is interesting.

Ive got 3 ITW fast mag pouches and the right belt rig to run them.......how much ammo and what else does one need to play?
Link Posted: 12/30/2011 9:55:24 AM EDT
[#5]
I'm not a member there any more, but IIRC it's about 200rnds.

There should be more info available as we get closer.

It was always a lot of fun when I lived there, now if I go I have to find a hotel.

Link Posted: 12/30/2011 12:55:26 PM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:
I'm not a member there any more, but IIRC it's about 200rnds.

There should be more info available as we get closer.

It was always a lot of fun when I lived there, now if I go I have to find a hotel.

PowerSlave,
Which match will you be at or will you do both?
Link Posted: 12/31/2011 4:45:16 AM EDT
[#7]
I'm not sure which one. Starry range has some good props, (where we shot the last one). CCPRC is where we practiced for the first one, and I prefer that range. I guess it depends on what's going on on those weekends........

Posted Via AR15.Com Mobile
Link Posted: 12/31/2011 5:38:14 PM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:
I'm not sure which one. Starry range has some good props, (where we shot the last one). CCPRC is where we practiced for the first one, and I prefer that range. I guess it depends on what's going on on those weekends........

Anyone have a physical address for CCPRC? The only one I can get is their mailing one which appears to be right off 358 smack in the middle of Corpus.
Link Posted: 12/31/2011 6:18:36 PM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:
Quoted:

Anyone have a physical address for CCPRC? The only one I can get is their mailing one which appears to be right off 358 smack in the middle of Corpus.

Here it is on MapQuest.
Link Posted: 12/31/2011 6:30:27 PM EDT
[#10]
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Here it is on MapQuest.

Awesome. Appreciate it.
Link Posted: 12/31/2011 7:28:03 PM EDT
[#11]
Yea, it's just off Old Brownsville rd at the corner of that old military air port.
Link Posted: 1/1/2012 12:22:30 PM EDT
[#12]
Had fun today and got a couple videos as well, though not as many as I would have liked. It was great getting out there and having a good time.
Link Posted: 1/5/2012 7:39:28 PM EDT
[#13]
Bump.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top