Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 9/28/2011 9:03:02 AM EDT
Looking for recommendations on a doctor for a male annual physical. Looking for a quality doctor not just 15 minutes of "yeah, you look healthy".

Anything particular I should ask other than things that are already bothering me?

Link Posted: 9/28/2011 9:48:47 AM EDT
[#1]
I chose the Baylor Med Clinics when we moved here 6 years ago.  Been very pleased thus far.
Link Posted: 9/28/2011 10:06:00 AM EDT
[#2]
Anyone at kelsey seybold
Link Posted: 9/28/2011 12:05:58 PM EDT
[#3]
If you are over 40ish, look for a Dr. with small hands and skinny fingers...
Link Posted: 9/28/2011 12:08:01 PM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:
If you are over 40ish, look for a Dr. with small hands and skinny fingers...

I would think you want to make sure those fingers are not on your sholders during the "process".

Link Posted: 9/28/2011 12:36:44 PM EDT
[#5]
Find the guy with the smallest hands.
Link Posted: 9/28/2011 5:43:27 PM EDT
[#6]
I had a pass this year on the "digital" exam...  my general practitioner opted to collect the referral fee from the $5300 colonoscopy, instead.

That was fun too. Pissing through your bunghole. You can only eat jello the day before and nothing the day of. They make you drink about 4 gallons of this awful chalk tasting stuff the day before the colonoscopy to clean your intestines out.

But, they do put you to into never never land for the procedure. We joke about prostrate cancer, but it is very serious if not caught early enough to treat effectively.

Link Posted: 9/29/2011 9:37:49 AM EDT
[#7]
Come on Down to Houston, me and my buddies Delmar and Junior will give you a once over! Free of charge too.
Link Posted: 9/29/2011 11:14:09 AM EDT
[#8]
I thought Delmar was still up at Hightower.  When did he get out?
Link Posted: 9/29/2011 11:35:26 AM EDT
[#9]
HAHA!!!!! Funny stuff.

I got dental tools too. If you ever need a tooth pulled, shoot me a message. I have every specific pair of pliers for yanking out specific teeth. Straight from the Dentist too.
Link Posted: 9/29/2011 11:39:22 AM EDT
[#10]
I'm surprised I didn't have any "find the hottest doctor" comments!

Found one at Kelsey Seybold.
Link Posted: 9/29/2011 4:50:59 PM EDT
[#11]
Quoted:
Anyone at kelsey seybold

Wow, really. Been with Kelsey for 6 years and luckily I've been healthy. Heaven forbid, they actually have to run tests and talk to me to diagnose an illness. Cant complain about the wellness exams but my particular doctor did seem weirded out when I asked him to run the full gamut of STD tests (single btw).
Link Posted: 9/29/2011 4:54:32 PM EDT
[#12]
So my doctor tells me, "You've got to stop masturbating".

I says, "Why?"

Doc says, "Because I'm trying to examine you."
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top