Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 8/12/2011 7:01:59 PM EDT
since gov. goodhair is running for president ?

I am expecting it, I also think there should be a bounty on idiot journalist too.
Link Posted: 8/12/2011 7:11:32 PM EDT
[#1]
Maybe the storm will slow down the influx of people from north of the border.
Link Posted: 8/12/2011 7:20:48 PM EDT
[#2]
The Media? Hell, this very website has already started in on the fun.

There are already 2 threads that I am aware of in GD attempting to trash Governor PERRY before he even announces. The Dem plants really, really want Obama re-elected.
Link Posted: 8/12/2011 8:27:34 PM EDT
[#3]
Who cares? Numbers don't lie, and we  are doing way better than most states.
A pro 2nd POTUS would be a great thing in my book.
Link Posted: 8/12/2011 9:16:36 PM EDT
[#4]
Perry will make a great president, compared to all the other Republican choices.
Link Posted: 8/13/2011 2:30:12 AM EDT
[#5]
Lloyd Dogs*&t and his crazy libtard buddys are going to run around the country telling everyone how Perry hates government education. Best thing Perry could do is get rid of the Dept of Education and ban teacher unions!!!!
Link Posted: 8/13/2011 6:12:08 AM EDT
[#6]
The quality of a man or woman can often be judged by who his enemies are.
Link Posted: 8/13/2011 6:35:28 AM EDT
[#7]
Let's hope.

If it keeps douchebag democrats from moving to our precious state taking jobs that belong to deserving productive conservative Texans, I say bash away.
Link Posted: 8/13/2011 7:22:13 AM EDT
[#8]

Quoted:

The quality of a man or woman can often be judged by who his enemies are.

Not so sure that's a good thing, look at the idiots in the Dem party.

Link Posted: 8/13/2011 8:30:25 AM EDT
[#9]
Link Posted: 8/13/2011 8:36:18 AM EDT
[#10]
Quoted:

Unless no other worthy Republican candidates and I don't see any yet, I'll take Perry.
 Don't really give a sh!t or two about "lesser of the two evils", or slippery slope BS theory..  Because another 4 yrs of Obama, there  probably won't be a slippery slope to talk about.

The slope was eroded, it's now a cliff....
Link Posted: 8/13/2011 8:41:22 AM EDT
[#11]
Of course they will.  They will find a Klan member with three teeth in his entire family and interview him for his impressions of Obama and how he views Perry in comparison.  It pretty much never fails.
Link Posted: 8/13/2011 11:29:47 AM EDT
[#12]
He is Pro-Business, Pro-Life and Pro Gun.   I can hold my nose and ignore the other shit and pull the lever for him
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top