Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 4/26/2011 5:32:22 PM EDT
Link Posted: 4/26/2011 6:10:23 PM EDT
[#1]
Kinda smart and kinda dumb.  Dumb part being filling all the back of the van like that.  Usually at the border checkpoints they will glance into the back of the van or at least have the dog give a quick once over on the outside.  If the people could smell the pot, damn sure the dog would have much sooner.   Of course they caught them this time, but who knows how many times the were successful before that.
Link Posted: 4/30/2011 8:16:55 AM EDT
[#2]
I wonder if it really is "fake", or if it's stolen.  

Boot.
Link Posted: 4/30/2011 9:08:54 AM EDT
[#3]

DPS troopers discovered 9,440 pounds of marijuana after an 18-wheeler crashed into a utility pole

http://www.kwtx.com/home/headlines/DPS_Seize_Over_3_Million_Worth_Of_Pot_After_18-Wheeler_Crash_121001299.html

Link Posted: 4/30/2011 11:31:18 AM EDT
[#4]
I saw that today on the web ( the tractor trailer ). Somedays it seems like there must be a conveyor belt across the Rio Grande
Link Posted: 4/30/2011 4:55:29 PM EDT
[#5]
It is, right up the I-35 corridor...

Edited because I apparently can't remember which Highway runs farther south..

Link Posted: 5/1/2011 1:21:24 AM EDT
[#6]

Quoted:

It is, right up the I-35 corridor...

Edited because I apparently can't remember which Highway runs farther south..

Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top