Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 10/27/2010 7:53:01 AM EDT
Gauging interest for a basic pistol course taught by Redback One. I'm sure you all are familiar with Jason Falla from Tactical Impact and Tactical Arms.

Class would be in the Bryan/College Station area. Need a minimum of 8 commitments.

Anyone interested? Any questions?

Link Posted: 10/27/2010 3:52:14 PM EDT
[#1]
btt
Link Posted: 10/27/2010 4:30:48 PM EDT
[#2]
How much? When?
Link Posted: 10/27/2010 4:49:40 PM EDT
[#3]
He is currently talking with some ranges. On the website there is a page about the 2 day Basic Pistol that gives price and rounds need as well as equipment. However, a 1 day class is a possibility as well.

I don't know when, we just started discussing it this morning. I have sent him a message asking possible dates.

EDIT: Talked to Jason. Looking at next year probably after April. If you have a suggestion, post it. I'll pass it on.
Link Posted: 10/27/2010 5:10:30 PM EDT
[#4]
I might be interest.  Do you have a link to the course outline, time commitment, and cost?
Link Posted: 10/27/2010 5:22:36 PM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:
I might be interest.  Do you have a link to the course outline, time commitment, and cost?

The link in the OP has the basic info, anything not answered there ask me and I'll forward the question to Jason.
Link Posted: 10/27/2010 5:50:15 PM EDT
[#6]
He was just in N. TX or is about to be. I will see if I can find a AAR for the class.

it seems as though College Station will be a hot spot for training next year.
Link Posted: 10/27/2010 9:47:30 PM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:
He was just in N. TX or is about to be. I will see if I can find a AAR for the class.

it seems as though College Station will be a hot spot for training next year.

Yeah October 30-31 he will be in DFW area.

The more training opportunities the better!
Link Posted: 10/28/2010 5:43:57 AM EDT
[#8]
Link Posted: 10/28/2010 6:41:34 AM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:
OP let me know if you need a range

My buddy owns the range south of town where Aaron Roberts is going to start teaching out of and we have LAV, Ken Hackathorn, Todd Green and others coming in

IM sent
Link Posted: 10/28/2010 6:43:52 AM EDT
[#10]
Quoted:
OP let me know if you need a range

My buddy owns the range south of town where Aaron Roberts is going to start teaching out of and we have LAV, Ken Hackathorn, Todd Green and others coming in

Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top