BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 9/8/2010 8:57:35 AM EDT
WFAA

They saved the dog too!
Link Posted: 9/8/2010 10:05:12 AM EDT
[#1]
This is off I-20 and Bowen in Arlington.

Link Posted: 9/8/2010 10:16:40 AM EDT
[#2]
All we had was a new bullet hole in the roof that started leaking when the rain got heavy. I measured it, think it's a 40. Did I tell everyone how much I love Dallas?

Don't know what happened to the slug. Probably bounced underneath something in the warehouse and got swept up when they cleaned up last.
Link Posted: 9/8/2010 4:13:52 PM EDT
[#3]
More:

Link Posted: 9/8/2010 4:22:10 PM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:
All we had was a new bullet hole in the roof that started leaking when the rain got heavy. I measured it, think it's a 40. Did I tell everyone how much I love Dallas?

http://www.myhostedpics.com/images/dtolerant/p9070377large.jpg

http://www.myhostedpics.com/images/dtolerant/p9070378large.jpg

Don't know what happened to the slug. Probably bounced underneath something in the warehouse and got swept up when they cleaned up last.

Probably from Garland Public Range
Link Posted: 9/8/2010 5:27:38 PM EDT
[#5]

That's Grace Preparatory academy.

Link Posted: 9/8/2010 5:59:00 PM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:

Shit, my high school is playing them Friday.  I hope they are still good to go.
Link Posted: 9/8/2010 6:01:25 PM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:
Quoted:

http://www.myhostedpics.com/images/dtolerant/p9070377large.jpg

http://www.myhostedpics.com/images/dtolerant/p9070378large.jpg

Probably from Garland Public Range

Probably, I  have only been there once and will never go again.
Link Posted: 9/9/2010 1:15:42 AM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:

Yep... I grew up about a half mile SE of that place.
Link Posted: 9/9/2010 1:37:26 PM EDT
[#9]
One of the weather persons on channel 5 last night during the tornado warning advised putting on a bicycle helmet for safety
Link Posted: 9/9/2010 5:20:00 PM EDT
[#10]
Quoted:
One of the weather persons on channel 5 last night during the tornado warning advised putting on a bicycle helmet for safety

Which is reason # 1 million that I will never watch NBC5 news.
Link Posted: 9/9/2010 5:30:08 PM EDT
[#11]
Quoted:

Buy a helmet...put on the damn helmet
Link Posted: 9/9/2010 5:50:33 PM EDT
[#12]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Buy a helmet...put on the damn helmet

I actually thought of that Ron White bit. I was at the fire station so we could have eaten dinner with our fire helmets on.

Link Posted: 9/9/2010 7:32:27 PM EDT
[#13]
Back in college we had the old bonfire pots (old fiberglass GI helmet liners). We had a hail storm one night and my roommate briefly considered putting on his pot and going outside to cover his car.

He walked out on the porch and tried to catch a golf ball sized hail stone. He immediately decided it was a bad idea.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top