Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 9/4/2010 8:51:56 PM EDT
Is there any place in Houston that has a decent selection of desert boots? I need to try some on.
Link Posted: 9/5/2010 11:12:46 AM EDT
[#1]
At Traders Village there is a guy that sells Army surplus his Army Desert boots are 35.00 bucks a piece
Link Posted: 9/5/2010 9:25:08 PM EDT
[#2]
good deal, but I already have a pair of the "desert jungles". trying to get something a little more comfortable.
Link Posted: 9/5/2010 11:51:43 PM EDT
[#3]
I like my Belleville desert boots a lot. But I just order them online. You could check out any local army surplus store. Maybe check out Top Brass or Command Post or something.
Link Posted: 9/6/2010 5:36:33 AM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:
I like my Belleville desert boots a lot. But I just order them online. You could check out any local army surplus store. Maybe check out Top Brass or Command Post or something.

I need some too but the only army surplus store became Academy Surplus and later Academy Sports and Outdoors.
I'm curious where's the nearest army surplus is to Austin?

Link Posted: 9/6/2010 5:38:05 AM EDT
[#5]
Try Pro Defence.

Not many places have desert boots in Houston because Houston is not in a desert. Or close to one.
Link Posted: 9/6/2010 9:49:37 AM EDT
[#6]
isn't the pro defense in webster closed ?
Link Posted: 9/7/2010 5:08:45 PM EDT
[#7]
Bellevilles even if you have to order them online.  I have also got some cheap on EvilBAY too.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top