Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 9/4/2010 7:33:34 AM EDT
I have a stripped lower, parts kits, and collapsable stock I need assembled.  No time to do it and all of my tools are back in Wis till my house up there sells.  

Let me know if you can do it and how much.  
Link Posted: 9/4/2010 8:52:41 AM EDT
[#1]
I will do it for free but you have to bring it up here north of Dallas.
Link Posted: 9/4/2010 11:08:30 AM EDT
[#2]
I'm in Hutto and can do it for you.
Link Posted: 9/4/2010 1:18:51 PM EDT
[#3]
Quoted:
I'm in Hutto and can do it for you.

A lot of people around here will do it for no more than a thank you.  Just let us know where you are located and someone near by would be more than glad to help out a fellow arfcommer.
Link Posted: 9/4/2010 3:07:24 PM EDT
[#4]
Round Rock here, shoot me an e mail.
Link Posted: 9/4/2010 3:08:28 PM EDT
[#5]
Link Posted: 9/4/2010 3:58:36 PM EDT
[#6]
I'd do it but I'm in East TX

Link Posted: 9/6/2010 2:42:26 PM EDT
[#7]
San Antonio here and I will do it for the low low price of free also. Of course you gotta bring it here. I do have a buddy in Austin that could make the trip for you. He comes to SA every 3rd day.
Link Posted: 9/6/2010 2:45:29 PM EDT
[#8]
Better yet... have someone sit down and walk you through it so that you know how to do it from now on, and so that you can teach others how to do it as well.

It is the whole give a fish v. teach how to fish thing.
Link Posted: 9/6/2010 5:03:23 PM EDT
[#9]
Thanks so much for all of the generous offers.  I really appreciate it.  I'm dropping the kit off tomorrow night.  

I know how to fish, just left my fishing poles and tackle in Wisconsin while waiting for my house to sell.
Link Posted: 9/7/2010 3:11:29 AM EDT
[#10]
Quoted:
Thanks so much for all of the generous offers.  I really appreciate it.  I'm dropping the kit off tomorrow night.  

I know how to fish, just left my fishing poles and tackle in Wisconsin while waiting for my house to sell.

He wasn't really talking about fishing, per se.

Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top