Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 8/30/2010 7:48:32 AM EDT
Chris Calma
Corinth, Texas

I sent this guy a M.O. in march for a suppressor. I've got a bunch of excuses why he hasn't sent it to my dealer yet.
Ace-Arms is the name of the shop. Thought I'd try here before I get the ATF involved.

Thanks.
Link Posted: 8/30/2010 7:56:25 AM EDT
[#1]
Link Posted: 8/30/2010 8:20:49 AM EDT
[#2]
Quoted:
Anyone near Corinth know this guy?

No
Link Posted: 8/30/2010 8:54:38 AM EDT
[#3]
I know some guys a Corinth PD.......They're pretty squared away guys, I'm sure they'd be happy to help.
Link Posted: 8/30/2010 4:54:22 PM EDT
[#4]
IM sent.
Thanks.
Link Posted: 8/30/2010 5:12:54 PM EDT
[#5]
Never heard of the guy or the shop.  You need to forward a copy of your MO, press charges, and have CPD investigate.  Five months is not reasonable.

How did you find them?  If purchase made in EE, please leave feedback.  Either way, let us know how this turns out so we can keep our eyes out.
Link Posted: 8/30/2010 7:14:27 PM EDT
[#6]
I had spoken to him a while back about a suppressor too but on another forum. Here is the link to his profile there. I have his cell # if you would like it. Feel free to IM or email me for it. I did noit deal with and purchased thru a local mfg. GL with your deal gone bad.

http://www.texashuntingforum.com/forum/ubbthreads.php/users/1938/chrisboc
Link Posted: 8/31/2010 4:40:52 AM EDT
[#7]
Thanks.
Link Posted: 8/31/2010 8:50:14 AM EDT
[#8]
A mod over on Texashuntingforum is his buddy and locked the thread I started asking about this guy. He said he would back him 200%. I sent the mod an IM about him and the situation. We'll see.
Link Posted: 9/2/2010 5:21:19 PM EDT
[#9]
Hey Rooster, I know him much like you do as I paid for a YHM Phantom can on March 15. He hit hard times. Lost his job and had to take a travelling position. I texted him today to get the serial # to my can and Form 4 so I could call and check the status of my application. To which he replied that he will send the # tonight upon return to his home. Seems he is a good guy hit by hard times and not the best communicator due to his situ.The ATF is hopefully the reason for our long wait. PM or email me your phone # and I'll give you a call.
Link Posted: 9/8/2010 2:10:33 PM EDT
[#10]
Any update??????

You might wanna look here.............

http://www.ar15.com/forums/topic.html?b=7&f=22&t=801312
Link Posted: 9/8/2010 6:00:12 PM EDT
[#11]
I bought an upper from him last year (from the txhuntingforum site).  transaction went fine.  he still posts a lot on the hunting forum.  hope everything works out for you.
Link Posted: 9/8/2010 6:03:35 PM EDT
[#12]
Good guy that has hit hard times..but He needs to make this and some other things right! ASAP
Link Posted: 9/8/2010 6:46:27 PM EDT
[#13]
Quoted:
Good guy that has hit hard times..but He needs to make this and some other things right! ASAP

This is absolutely no excuse to screw someone else.   If the guy got the money for the suppressor then he should pony up and keep his end of the bargain.  When you sell something on the net you should get it shipped ASAP, just like you would want to be treated.  Right now this guy is a thief IMHO.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top