This is the High Caliber Show
Link Posted: 3/1/2010 11:04:58 AM EDT
[#1]
Link Posted: 3/1/2010 4:07:16 PM EDT
[#2]
is FatCat going?
Link Posted: 3/1/2010 6:36:29 PM EDT
[#3]
If you can believe it, no I'm not. Oh the humanities a couple of shows in Texas and I won't be there.
Link Posted: 3/2/2010 3:22:07 AM EDT
[#4]
Link Posted: 3/3/2010 1:04:00 AM EDT
[#5]
I won't be there..gotta work.

Not complaining..will be the first overtime I've gotten so far this year.
Link Posted: 3/5/2010 6:16:52 PM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:

bump
Link Posted: 3/6/2010 12:21:00 AM EDT
[#7]
you have any stainless 1911's made by Springfield this time spreadfire?
Link Posted: 3/6/2010 4:27:55 AM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:

Lucky you
you could be out of work and selling guns
Link Posted: 3/6/2010 9:17:58 AM EDT
[#9]
Went to the show. Seemed to get crowded early. Nothing special I found.  Minor rant- if you are going to stop and talk on your cell phone, get out of the middle of the aisle with your buddies. It's hard enough to get around the kids in strollers. And a big Thank You to Hank, he always seems to have time to fully explain answers to my probably silly questions.
Link Posted: 3/6/2010 4:28:37 PM EDT
[#10]
I got 2 out of the 3 items I was looking for. Talked to Jen. And bought some Liber-T's.
Link Posted: 3/6/2010 8:18:30 PM EDT
[#11]
some good stuff in the aisles today.  i picked up a brand new FN 1/7 upper.....how often do you see those?

greatest gun show story from today:  Guy #1 was talking about shooting hogs with the 6.8 SPC.  Guy #2 walks up and says he hunts hogs too.....but puts bait (food) out near the back of his pickup truck and as the hogs approach he jumps out of the truck bed with a bowie knife and kills them with his knife instead of using a gun.

my reply:  "That's the most redneck thing I've heard today!"
Link Posted: 3/6/2010 8:19:03 PM EDT
[#12]
Quoted:
you have any stainless 1911's made by Springfield this time spreadfire?

i dont sorry. maybe AJC or Bachman?
Link Posted: 3/6/2010 9:55:32 PM EDT
[#13]
Quoted:
some good stuff in the aisles today.  i picked up a brand new FN 1/7 upper.....how often do you see those?

greatest gun show story from today:  Guy #1 was talking about shooting hogs with the 6.8 SPC.  Guy #2 walks up and says he hunts hogs too.....but puts bait (food) out near the back of his pickup truck and as the hogs approach he jumps out of the truck bed with a bowie knife and kills them with his knife instead of using a gun.

my reply:  "That's the most redneck thing I've heard today!"

lmao wtf, i dont think im gunna go to the gunshow tomorrow anymore
Link Posted: 3/8/2010 5:45:25 AM EDT
[#14]
I went yesterday, good show and I sold the CETME that I was looking to sell.

I ended up buying a SOG armory lower (#87 ), a DPMS LPK and some 7.5 swiss ammo.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top