Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 11/2/2009 11:48:24 AM EDT
Probably a dumb question on my part but I wanted to see which mount y'all thought was better.

ML3- 2 moa

Micro H1- 4 moa.

Both will have larue mounts and both will be about the same price with mounts included (friend deal)  I know the Micro is more expensive so you would think the quality is better unless you are just paying for the compact and lighter weight.  Again, I am interested in hear your feedback/experience with these models.

Thanks in advance

Link Posted: 11/2/2009 1:56:51 PM EDT
[#1]
H1 is just smaller / lighter, you're paying for that more than anything else.  I wouldn't say it's built better or tougher than a CompM series scope, just a lot smaller.

Link Posted: 11/2/2009 4:33:17 PM EDT
[#2]
I had the 2 moa dot and unless you just want that 300 yard precision I would suggest the 4 moa in either that you buy.  My 2 cents
Link Posted: 11/3/2009 8:44:38 PM EDT
[#3]
Both are excellent quality. You're paying extra for reduction in size and weight of the Micro. I have both and prefer the Micro. FWIW, the Micro's dot is closer to 3 MOA than 4.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top