Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 7/31/2009 10:36:29 AM EDT
Link Posted: 7/31/2009 1:10:16 PM EDT
[#1]
I have eaten there twice for work events, and was not impressed. They were really rude and the food seemed kind of bland. Maybe I need to give it another shot, it's been a couple of years.
Link Posted: 7/31/2009 3:42:47 PM EDT
[#2]
An ex-girlfriend used to eat there with her family all the time. This was years ago... she said the food was really good. Spanish Flowers and Cafe Lili kick major ass, too.
Link Posted: 7/31/2009 10:56:36 PM EDT
[#3]
I have an ex-GF that RAVED about it....

I lived 2 blocks from them for 2 years and never wanted to go there.  I guess I let her opinion of them force me to take the opposite opinion.

HH
Link Posted: 8/1/2009 10:13:18 AM EDT
[#4]
I've always liked their Zucchini bread. The red cabbage there is awesome.

Spaetzle and gravy with sauerbraten is excellent.

If you're there late and ready to go home, have Rudy make you "Goodnight Coffee" Trust me!!
Link Posted: 8/1/2009 7:43:56 PM EDT
[#5]
Have eaten there once or twice on my trips to Houston,

Good place.
Link Posted: 8/2/2009 4:36:00 PM EDT
[#6]
i live very near there, its a great place for lunch also...
Link Posted: 8/2/2009 9:52:27 PM EDT
[#7]
+1 Great place.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top