Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 6/16/2009 12:00:05 AM EDT
I've participated in focus groups before with this organization, and am on their mailing list when new ones come up. I just got this email yesterday, which I don't qualify for:

Plaza Research Marlton has a nationwide telephone study coming up that you may be interested in participating. After looking over our requirements below (and if you fit into the them!), please email us (see below) to see if you qualify. Please note that all emails will be returned on a first come, first served basis until the study is full.

Please take note that you are ineligible to participate in the above research if you have taken part in any research study in the last 6 months.

Please note ­ if you do not fit into the requirements below, but know someone who does, please feel free to forward this email along to them.    

DATA CENTERS:
We are presently seeking females or males (ages 21+) who are senior IT executives, concerned with data backup and recovery, digital archiving or data storage strategies to participate in a 45-minute telephone interview during the month of June 2009. If chosen to participate, you will receive $200 for your time and opinion.

If you are interested please reply via email to the following email address:  
[email protected]. Also, please include as the subject of the email "DATA CENTERS".

Please answer the following questions:
1. Name
2. Age
3. Phone numbers (day & night)
4. What is your current job title?
5. What company do you work for?

If your responses meet the requirements of this study, we will call you to go over a more detailed qualification questionnaire. Again, all emails are returned on a first come, first served basis until the study is full.  

To view our disclaimers, click here: http://www.iopinion.com/disclaimers.html

$200.00 for your opinion? I know mine is worth more, but not when discussing anything IT related.

I'd say in all fairness, let the unemployed folks be the ones to take a swing at this. Good luck.
Link Posted: 6/16/2009 6:52:21 AM EDT
[#1]
Cisco is supposed to be building a data center facility in Allen.  A really big one.

Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top