Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 6/15/2009 6:05:16 PM EDT
Quoted:
Recently I've been to a couple of range events at my church that somewhat inadvertently saw my AR-15 as the star of the show

I mean they have cowboy church everywhere with their own rodeo arenas. Seems like we need a rifleman's church. Tax free shooting range?
Link Posted: 6/15/2009 7:42:45 PM EDT
[#1]
I think there used to be one near Waco. The minister's name was David something.
Link Posted: 6/15/2009 8:09:01 PM EDT
[#2]
lol!
Link Posted: 6/15/2009 9:21:14 PM EDT
[#3]
I LOL'd
Link Posted: 6/16/2009 9:22:20 AM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:
I think there used to be one near Waco. The minister's name was David something.

Whaaaahhahahhaahhahhahahhahahahahhahahhahahahahahahahahahahahhahahhahaahhahhahahahhahhahhaaaaahahhaha!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Link Posted: 6/16/2009 9:38:34 AM EDT
[#5]
lol
Link Posted: 6/16/2009 9:40:06 AM EDT
[#6]
Yeah, once you start living there with multiple wives and stuff, it goes from "church" to "compound".
Link Posted: 6/16/2009 10:27:45 AM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:

I dont get it....

wait....

wait....

wait....

oh. oooohhhhhh

Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top