Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 6/13/2009 11:06:55 PM EDT
in the Alvin, Clear Lake, Pearland area.
Link Posted: 6/14/2009 3:24:33 AM EDT
[#1]
Eddie Jimenea if he'll do the work.  I don't know if he takes non-referrals.  His number can be found via google.  He is in the Stafford area.

Ed Vanden Berg of Vanden Berg Custom.  He has a shop on Hwy. 3 in the Webster area.  He has my gun right now doing the front strap checkering and recoating the frame when he's done.  He's done work on other guns for me in the past and I felt he was honest and priced fair.  He doesn't smith fulltime so expect certain jobs to take some time.  He qouted me at minimum of a month for the checkering and said the coating would take him 1 day.
Link Posted: 6/14/2009 1:46:34 PM EDT
[#2]
::
vanden berg does good work @ a good price !
Link Posted: 6/14/2009 2:00:47 PM EDT
[#3]
Quoted:

+1
Great gunsmith and a good guy.
He will build your gun your way, tune and mod
I gave him a double star arms lower and some specs and he built me an awsome gun that is one of a kind

Link Posted: 6/14/2009 2:32:59 PM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:
Quoted:

+1
Great gunsmith and a good guy.
He will build your gun your way, tune and mod
I gave him a double star arms lower and some specs and he built me an awsome gun that is one of a kind

This.  Ed is a member of the American Pistolsmiths Guild Top 100, and is a great guy.  His work is incredible.

HH
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top