Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 6/11/2009 4:54:50 PM EDT
Any one seen any GI M1s available in the Houston/Beaumont region for $500 or less? Or know somewhere online that has them?
Link Posted: 6/11/2009 6:47:10 PM EDT
[#1]
You're not gonna find a decent GI carbine for sale in stores for $500 or less. If you qualify you might want to order one from the CMP, they still have some available that were returned from Italy for $495 (inland)-$595
http://www.thecmp.org/m1carbine.htm
Link Posted: 6/11/2009 6:55:58 PM EDT
[#2]
Tex Guns in South Austin had two listed on their site, last I checked.  It looks way neglected, but it's worth giving them a call.  They usually have a lot of surplus (European) rifles around.
Link Posted: 6/16/2009 11:03:39 PM EDT
[#3]
Quoted:
Any one seen any GI M1s available in the Houston/Beaumont region for $500 or less? Or know somewhere online that has them?

CMP as posted in the link by previous poster mailed this one to my house for just under 600$.(Underwood)  
Link Posted: 6/17/2009 6:47:52 AM EDT
[#4]
I just bought a universal off of gunbroker for $499.  

Universal I bought on gunbroker
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top