Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 5/1/2009 12:56:14 PM EDT
i keep seeing all these ads on craigslist for weekend hog hunts for $100-$300 and i'd like to buddy up and go. meet up in austin to carpool or we'll meet at the ranch we pick. group of 3 or 4?  any takers? any recommendations or "stay away froms" ??  i used to go to sam houston national forest with my gramps as a kid and i don't ever recall having any luck there. here's a pic of me on my friend's land but now they got too much cattle so i can't hunt there anymore:(

yes i'm wearing a fishing vest. didn't find time to change between the pond and the feeder. get over it.
Link Posted: 5/1/2009 1:51:42 PM EDT
[#1]

Quoted:

because undocumented-mexican hunting is illegal (i think). i keep seeing all these ads on craigslist for weekend hog hunts for $100-$300 and i'd like to buddy up and go. meet up in austin to carpool or we'll meet at the ranch we pick. group of 3 or 4? any takers? any recommendations or "stay away froms" ?? i used to go to sam houston national forest with my gramps as a kid and i don't ever recall having any luck there. here's a pic of me on my friend's land but now they got too much cattle so i can't hunt there anymore:(

http://photos-d.ak.fbcdn.net/photos-ak-snc1/v343/59/95/7934606/n7934606_47613291_6858.jpg

yes i'm wearing a fishing vest. didn't find time to change between the pond and the feeder. get over it.

because undocumented-mexican hunting is illegal (i think).  

WHAT THE FUCK... Then you would hate to run in to me.

Link Posted: 5/1/2009 4:02:47 PM EDT
[#2]
are you really an undocumented illegal alien?
Link Posted: 5/1/2009 5:24:11 PM EDT
[#3]
Listen Dang or Tran which ever it is let's try not to make people's race a joke. I'm pretty sure some of your family members were not born here.
Link Posted: 5/1/2009 7:49:47 PM EDT
[#4]

Quoted:

are you really an undocumented illegal alien?
Your opening line was uncalled for watch yourself...

Link Posted: 5/2/2009 12:21:39 AM EDT
[#5]
im down to go hog hunting!! ive been looking for a while, count me in! ive got an AR AK 12GA... Ready to rock and roll!!
Link Posted: 5/2/2009 10:00:09 AM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:
Listen Dang or Tran which ever it is let's try not to make people's race a joke. I'm pretty sure some of your family members were not born here.

hypocrite. but it was never even about race. i said ILLEGAL and UNDOCMENTED. that's the part i was "hating on" and it has nothing to do with where you or your family were born. i won't go off about how my best friend and fishing buddy is mexican blah blah blah, i just edited my original post. now let me organize my trip in peace.
Link Posted: 5/2/2009 11:18:55 AM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:
I'm pretty sure some of your family members were not born here.

That would go for many Americans. Someone in the family tree most have been a legal immigrant.
Link Posted: 5/2/2009 12:40:46 PM EDT
[#8]
yeah I really wanna go hunting with biggiesmalls now.  na im good where i hunt just east of san antonio dont cost me a thing.
Link Posted: 5/2/2009 6:40:39 PM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:

Lighten up, Francis

Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top