Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 11/20/2008 7:39:36 PM EDT
Anybody know of SBR engravers in Texas?  Preferably in the San Antonio area, but anybody in Texas will do.  I'm in the beginning stages of a SBR build and need my lower receiver engraved with my info.  I have tried contacting Orion Arms, but have received no replies to my emails or telephone call.
Link Posted: 11/20/2008 8:22:04 PM EDT
[#1]
Link Posted: 11/21/2008 6:04:26 AM EDT
[#2]
Quoted:
You might try these guys;

DFW
[email protected]
Ident Marking Service

Houston
nfainvestments.com

More links at the top of the forum under NFA Dealers and Gunsmiths.

Anybody ever get a SBR or SBS engraved with these vendors?  Experiences?

Link Posted: 11/21/2008 6:30:58 AM EDT
[#3]
Hey man, not to derail your thread but if you are in Bexar county were you able to get the sheriff to sign off on your form 1?  I just got shot down and was a bit shocked by it.

Link Posted: 11/21/2008 7:10:22 AM EDT
[#4]
I have used Keith@nfainvestments for 2 receivers and am about to send him 2 more - very satisfied.
Link Posted: 11/21/2008 7:12:24 AM EDT
[#5]
Link Posted: 11/21/2008 7:23:56 AM EDT
[#6]
I've used Keith at NFA Investments.  He does great work and even dropped it off at my office since he was in the area.

-Nick
Link Posted: 11/21/2008 9:49:17 PM EDT
[#7]

+1  for  Keith
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top