Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 11/19/2008 9:31:38 AM EDT
looking to get a little exhaust work done on my 1992 Mustang 4cyl project. lemme know :)
Link Posted: 11/19/2008 9:36:31 AM EDT
[#1]
I had some work done out in Dripping Springs at L&L - VERY nice ppl, esp. the owner Larry. Very good craftsmanship and when i expected him to raise the price cuz of a complexity we encountered, he decided not to and told me he wants me as a repeat customer.. Cool guy!
Link Posted: 11/19/2008 9:47:11 AM EDT
[#2]
Quoted:
I had some work done out in Dripping Springs at L&L - VERY nice ppl, esp. the owner Larry. Very good craftsmanship and when i expected him to raise the price cuz of a complexity we encountered, he decided not to and told me he wants me as a repeat customer.. Cool guy!

sounds like a cool guy, got any contact info?
Link Posted: 11/19/2008 11:14:00 AM EDT
[#3]
I IM'd you.
Link Posted: 11/19/2008 8:29:33 PM EDT
[#4]
Muffin Muffler's been doing mine for years.  Reasonable price and good guys all around.  They moved a year or two ago and are close to the yellow rose now.  At least you have some place to go while work is being done

http://www.muffinmuffler.com/
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top