Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 11/9/2008 7:27:34 AM EDT
Anyone know who has them in DFWand prices?
Link Posted: 11/9/2008 1:10:17 PM EDT
[#1]
I havn't even been able to find one online.
Link Posted: 11/9/2008 3:55:57 PM EDT
[#2]
I Have been shoping fo one. I didn't see any at the FtW show and Buds took them off their web site
Link Posted: 11/9/2008 6:13:32 PM EDT
[#3]
I have one and its an excellent shotgun good luck finding one next to impossible to get. I probvably one of the only few in DFW with one.
Link Posted: 11/10/2008 10:30:27 AM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:
I have one and its an excellent shotgun good luck finding one next to impossible to get. I probvably one of the only few in DFW with one.

How does it compare to the Benelli M2 3 or 4

FireBlade

Link Posted: 11/10/2008 12:13:11 PM EDT
[#5]
Another one in DFW:

I've enjoyed mine.  
As for where to find one, try Dick's and GT Distributors.  GT is in Austin next to DPSHQ, but you might want to do a transfer.  They are very hard to find.  It took several hours a year ago to find mine.
Price is usually in the $525 to 585.  Assuming you can actually find one.
Link Posted: 11/10/2008 12:56:18 PM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:
Anyone know who has them and prices?

IM sent with info.
Link Posted: 11/10/2008 5:55:10 PM EDT
[#7]
I recently bought one here in DFW.  It was no problem finding lots of them, but the challenge will be finding one with a front sight that's NOT canted. Make sure you look at the one you are buying first!!!  

The places I found them were B&S Guns, and almost every Dick's Sporting Goods I went to.

Dick's had the best prices of $549 - $569.
Link Posted: 11/10/2008 5:59:14 PM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:
I recently bought one here in DFW.  It was no problem finding lots of them, but the challenge will be finding one with a front sight that's NOT canted. Make sure you look at the one you are buying first!!!  

The places I found them were B&S Guns, and almost every Dick's Sporting Goods I went to.

Last year when I tried B&S they tried to tell me it was a 500 or 590.  I tried to convince them that it wasn't, but wasn't making progress.  Then they said they would look around for me, but I never got called back.  Pretty much the level of knowledge and service that I've come to expect from them.
Link Posted: 11/10/2008 8:22:49 PM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:

Didnt know that problem existed.  Found one at Dick's and I was going to pick it up tomorrow.  I will make sure and closely inspect before buying.
Link Posted: 11/11/2008 4:36:54 AM EDT
[#10]
Quoted:
Quoted:

Didnt know that problem existed.  Found one at Dick's and I was going to pick it up tomorrow.  I will make sure and closely inspect before buying.

You can get an idea of what to look for towards the end of this review.

Link Posted: 11/11/2008 5:25:38 AM EDT
[#11]
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

You can get an idea of what to look for towards the end of this review.

Thanks for the write-up.  Going in a little while to pick it up.  I will do a thorough inspection before taking the SPX home.  Is the "Nob" in production now?
Link Posted: 11/11/2008 5:28:40 AM EDT
[#12]
The new Dicks in Allen has them.  Looked at one Saturday there.  $569 if I remember right.
Link Posted: 11/11/2008 5:33:01 AM EDT
[#13]
Tag for the outcome...

I looked at ten guns and bought the 11th which was the only straight non-canted one I could find.  

Other than that, the SPX is a really cool gun.  Runs great on pretty much all the ammo I've fed it, and when I'm playing "house commando" it's almost always the first one I grab  

Link Posted: 11/11/2008 5:41:24 AM EDT
[#14]
Quoted:
Thanks for the write-up.  Going in a little while to pick it up.  I will do a thorough inspection before taking the SPX home.  Is the "Nob" in production now?

I think MAX is back up and running, at least on a limited basis.
I just got the newer version which has had some improvements made to it.  It will be part of the new update I'm working on.
Link Posted: 11/11/2008 6:36:02 AM EDT
[#15]
Quoted:
Quoted:

I just got the newer version which has had some improvements made to it.  It will be part of the new update I'm working on.

contact info/website?
Link Posted: 11/11/2008 6:42:05 AM EDT
[#16]
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

contact info/website?

Email Craig at [email protected] or you can send a PM to MAX100.

Link Posted: 11/22/2008 11:06:31 AM EDT
[#17]
Saw two SPXs in the Cedar Hill Dick's.  I think they were $569.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top