Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 9/4/2008 1:24:18 PM EDT
when I originally registered to vote a few years back I was given a place to vote based on my address in Houston, now that I've moved to a different area can I go back to the same place on the 4th or do I need to do something else?
Link Posted: 9/4/2008 1:42:16 PM EDT
[#1]
Are you in Harris County?

www.harrisvotes.org

You probably need to update your voter's registration.  The last day to register is October 6!
Link Posted: 9/4/2008 2:34:42 PM EDT
[#2]
On the day of voting, any polling are should be able to tell you your correct precient you will need to go to.
Link Posted: 9/4/2008 3:34:48 PM EDT
[#3]
Here is how to vote in 2008.  Find two dog turds, one wet and stinky, they other dry and not so stinky.  Place them both on your front lawn.  Now choose which one you like the best.

Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top