Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 9/3/2008 10:59:41 AM EDT
Are there any Houston clubs that I could join to be able to use CMP? The only ones I can find are JROTC, and I havent been in that for a good while. Thanks for the help.
Link Posted: 9/3/2008 11:20:14 AM EDT
[#1]
Greenwood gun club.
greenwoodgunclub.org
Link Posted: 9/3/2008 1:30:30 PM EDT
[#2]
Join the TSRA it meets the conditions.

ETA:  If you own a firearm (and even if you don't) you need to belong to it.  They do great work for our 2A rights.
Link Posted: 9/3/2008 2:47:15 PM EDT
[#3]
Bayou Rifles--
http://www.bayourifles.org/
Link Posted: 9/3/2008 5:50:41 PM EDT
[#4]
Depending on what you are wanting from the CMP, depends on the club.  You can join the GCA (Garand Collectors of America), and simutaneously you can join CMP and get your M1.  GCA costs $25.00 a year, you get a cool magazine,plus they will notify CMP of your membership so you can get your rifle from them.
Link Posted: 9/3/2008 7:22:40 PM EDT
[#5]
Remember there's two parts, membership in an organization and shooting activity.  Having your CHL qualifies as shooting activity, or making a photocopy of any match results you appear in.
Link Posted: 9/3/2008 10:01:58 PM EDT
[#6]
i have a chl and a DD214
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top