Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 7/15/2008 12:49:48 PM EDT
Charity 3 Gun Shoot Info Here

On Oct 11 Comp-Tac will be hosting a 3 Gun shoot.  ALL proceeds from the match will be going to an adopted unit overseas.  The match is limited to 50 shooters, and slots in the match will be awarded according to bid.

The match will be held at The Impactzone.  The owner, Phil Oxley, has donated the use of the range for the match.  Phil has also donated a one year membership to The Impactzone as one of the prizes.

Comp-Tac would like to adopt a unit currently serving overseas.  If a family member and/or friend of someone abroad would like to send us an e-mail, or have someone in the unit send us an e-mail as to why we should adopt them, please send it to Gregg at:

[email protected]

If you have any questions, post them here and I will try to answer them for you.
Link Posted: 7/15/2008 6:17:46 PM EDT
[#1]
We will NOT be holding the WHIDPA Multigun Match that weekend.

So get in the bidding.

Bob
Link Posted: 7/16/2008 6:44:46 AM EDT
[#2]
Come on folks, it's for a good cause.
Link Posted: 7/16/2008 9:34:29 AM EDT
[#3]
I've never done any competition shooting but it is for a good cause. What is the opening bid for a spot?
Link Posted: 7/16/2008 9:53:48 AM EDT
[#4]

Quoted:
I've never done any competition shooting but it is for a good cause. What is the opening bid for a spot?

$100.
Link Posted: 7/16/2008 7:49:53 PM EDT
[#5]
Southpaw, feel free to add this, and any other charity events, on Texas Gun Talk.

Houston and Austin are our biggest base of members. I can think of one, maybe two, that would be interested.
Link Posted: 7/17/2008 7:54:49 AM EDT
[#6]
The Impactzone will also be raffeling off it's one slot to the match at $10 a ticket and all money raised will be give as the bid for that slot,  ticket can be bought from me at the range any time i'm there.  We have also finsihed up the construction of 4 new bays two of witch are to be named the Comp-Tac bays and touched up the 200 yard rifle with additional parking.  get as chance come out and take a look you won't recognize the place.

Phil
www.theimpactzonerange.com
Link Posted: 7/17/2008 8:01:22 AM EDT
[#7]

Quoted:
Southpaw, feel free to add this, and any other charity events, on Texas Gun Talk.

Houston and Austin are our biggest base of members. I can think of one, maybe two, that would be interested.

Done.  Thank you.
Link Posted: 7/17/2008 8:23:35 AM EDT
[#8]
Txsouthpaw

If you guys would like to adopt a unit here is the link
for FT Hood adopt a unit program easy fast and rewarding
Link Posted: 7/17/2008 1:08:12 PM EDT
[#9]
Bid submitted
Link Posted: 7/21/2008 5:24:32 AM EDT
[#10]
bump for a good cause
Link Posted: 7/21/2008 3:58:37 PM EDT
[#11]
What type of equipment and scoring rules is the match going to be using?  IMG, USPSA, WHIDPA?
Link Posted: 7/22/2008 7:41:01 AM EDT
[#12]

Quoted:
What type of equipment and scoring rules is the match going to be using?  IMG, USPSA, WHIDPA?

Jason, scoring will be based on the IDPA system.  Gregg is reserving the right to modify things though
Link Posted: 7/25/2008 10:01:24 AM EDT
[#13]
bump
Link Posted: 8/1/2008 8:30:21 AM EDT
[#14]
bump
Link Posted: 8/1/2008 3:09:53 PM EDT
[#15]
The prize list grows,  there is now a CHL class for renwal or new Ap on the table and I think TGI Fridays is putting up a dinner for 4.

Phil
www.theimpactzonerange.com
Link Posted: 8/5/2008 6:03:06 AM EDT
[#16]
Thanks Phil.

Here is an updated prize list, with more to come:

1) Sig 250 9mm - Donated by  Comp-Tac

2) One (1) year membership to the Impactzone, courtesy of Phil Oxley

3) Case of Winchester 9mm FMJ - Donated by Comp-Tac

4) Case of Winchester 20ga Super Speed - Donated by Comp-Tac

5) Cold Steel Master Hunter Knife - Donated by Comp-Tac

6) Electronic Ear Muffs - Top Gun Range

7) One Month Range Pass - Top Gun Range

8) Any Pistol I, II, or III class offered ($350 value) - GLC Shooting Academy

9) AK-47 - Donated by Jim Pruett

10) LaRue Tactical - 5 rifle bags 75 dillos and 1 gift cert
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top