Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Page / 13
Link Posted: 4/28/2021 1:52:04 AM EDT
[Last Edit: Bigger_Hammer] [#1]
EDITED - GONE!

I have a Freebie for anyone who owns a 2006 - 2016 Honda CR-V (3rd & 4th Gen)

I have for the rear cargo area, a Package Shelf (that hides your open cargo area out of sight of thieves plus allows two layered storage & carrying items

Also have a rear cargo liner (Honda Factory) with 2" raised edges so anything spilled won't shift or leak onto your carpet.

I'm in South Houston, but travel to San Antonio & Austin from time to time so I can drop off in anyplace along that "triangle".

L.M.K.

BIGGER_HAMMER

Link Posted: 6/22/2021 3:47:50 PM EDT
[Last Edit: Bigger_Hammer] [#2]
EDITED - GONE!

I have a the following

(A) Digital TV that needs a new free home in Houston or Austin .  It is a tube type but it IS Digital and includes a remote

(B) AirSoft M-4 clone that doesn't shoot pellets (may be minor repair - or not) but would make a great training aid for American Pioneer "tactical hiking" workouts or teaching new shooters.

Please post in the thread and E-MAIL ME.

L.M.K.

BIGGER_HAMMER
Link Posted: 6/22/2021 4:32:44 PM EDT
[#3]
I would like the airsoft m4... email incoming
Link Posted: 6/22/2021 6:24:25 PM EDT
[#4]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Originally Posted By tone_suk1:
I would like the airsoft m4... email incoming
View Quote

Replied back.  I will in town until Tuesday, so just let me know when you'd like to come & pick it up.

Pretty neat replica & set me back some $$ when my soon wanted AirSoft - he's 19 and into real AR's these days!

BIGGER_HAMMER

Link Posted: 6/23/2021 3:41:21 PM EDT
[#5]
Got a queen size box spring in spring/woodlands tx area and cheap pull-apart steel bed frame to go with

You'll have to come pick it up, but I'll help you get it in a trailer/truck. (not heavy but large and awkward)

Email me for details
Link Posted: 6/23/2021 4:52:58 PM EDT
[Last Edit: Bigger_Hammer] [#6]
EDITED - GONE!

Still have the Digital TV w/ remote and a Computer Monitor that need new homes - I'd rather give them to someone on ARFCOM than Goodwill.

Also have the Honda CRV - rear cargo mat & "Trunk" cargo cover - Come & GET SUM!!!

BIGGER_HAMMER
Link Posted: 9/1/2021 7:13:52 PM EDT
[#7]
I have two large folding dog crates 29” x 31” x 42”. One has a side door as well as the end door. Located in Mckinney. Hopefully someone can use them.
Link Posted: 10/31/2021 8:21:19 PM EDT
[Last Edit: Bigger_Hammer] [#8]
EDITED - GONE!

I have for the rear cargo area, a Package Shelf (that hides your open cargo area out of sight of thieves plus allows two layered storage & carrying items

Also have a rear cargo liner (Honda Factory) with 2" raised edges so anything spilled won't shift or leak onto your carpet.

I'm in Round Rock, but travel to Houston from time to time so I can drop off in anyplace along that route.

L.M.K.  E-mail Works Best!

BIGGER_HAMMER
Link Posted: 11/13/2021 12:21:03 AM EDT
[Last Edit: The_Dog] [#9]
done
Link Posted: 2/6/2022 9:52:24 PM EDT
[#10]
Ruger PC Carbine Case for PCC and 10/22 takedown models

I have no use for this anymore. I bought it, put my PCC into once, then was able to score the case I originally wanted and switched over. It's been sitting in my closet ever since. No stains, smoke free home, like new!

I'd prefer to meet in DFW area, either in Grapevine where I work, or Keller, where I live.

Ruger link

Link Posted: 2/6/2022 10:10:37 PM EDT
[#11]
i'll take it...incoming email...
Link Posted: 2/7/2022 12:37:15 AM EDT
[Last Edit: geegee] [#12]
Gone to Raskil!
Link Posted: 4/10/2022 12:29:36 PM EDT
[Last Edit: DallasLooterShooter] [#13]
The package below has been claimed by hollowhandle.

I have the items below that have been sitting around for years and I'm happy to send all of it to someone here for the cost of shipping (approximately $12).  Most of it is barely used, if not in like new condition.

Tactical Tailor horizontal MOLLE pouch
EmersonGear Dangler knock off in Ranger green (doesn't match actual Ranger green)
Two single USGI MOLLE mag pouches in tan
IFAK velcro removable MOLLE pouch
Streamlight TL3 incandescent
Chem light holder
Maxpedition velcro backed dual pistol mag holder

Attachment Attached File
Link Posted: 4/10/2022 2:46:17 PM EDT
[#14]
I’m sent on the gear.
Thanks.
Link Posted: 4/11/2022 7:46:10 AM EDT
[#15]
Originally Posted By hollowhandle:
I’m sent on the gear.
Thanks.
View Quote

dang, @hollowhandle beat me to some of these items!  
Link Posted: 4/11/2022 7:56:47 AM EDT
[#16]
Just lucky, I guess. I never beat you at anything.
Thanks again DLS.
Link Posted: 5/1/2022 10:38:48 PM EDT
[Last Edit: The_Dog] [#17]
UPDATE:  hrt4me has claimed it.

Anyone need a chain for a 20" bar?  The package said 18", but the package lied.  And I've had this so long that I don't even remember where I got it (online, Lowes, HD?).  It's unused and quite sharp.

I'm near Bass Pro in Garland.

Link Posted: 5/2/2022 11:07:56 AM EDT
[#18]
Originally Posted By The_Dog:
Anyone need a chain for a 20" bar?  The package said 18", but the package lied.  And I've had this so long that I don't even remember where I got it (online, Lowes, HD?).  It's unused and quite sharp.

I'm near Bass Pro in Garland.

Attachment Attached File

Attachment Attached File
View Quote

this should fit my Stihl MS 361, right?
Link Posted: 5/2/2022 11:17:45 AM EDT
[Last Edit: The_Dog] [#19]
Originally Posted By hrt4me:

this should fit my Stihl MS 361, right?
View Quote

Probably not.  The 361 looks to be a 18" max bar length.  So unless you've put a 20" bar on it, you'd have to break the chain and shorten it.

ETA:  OK maybe.  I found a different reference that the saw does go up to a 20" bar.

Yours if you want.
Link Posted: 5/4/2022 6:30:09 AM EDT
[Last Edit: Bigger_Hammer] [#20]
EDITED - GONE!

I'm in Austin, but travel to San Antonio & Temple - Waco & Houston from time to time so I can drop off in anyplace along that "triangle".

L.M.K.

BIGGER_HAMMER
Link Posted: 5/4/2022 2:58:12 PM EDT
[Last Edit: The_Dog] [#21]
UPDATE:  Also going to hrt4me.

Anyone want s couple of 10/22 action locks?  Usual rules.

Link Posted: 5/4/2022 4:08:37 PM EDT
[#22]
Originally Posted By The_Dog:
Anyone want s couple of 10/22 action locks?  Usual rules.

Attachment Attached File
View Quote

I'm curious how those actually lock the action?
Link Posted: 5/4/2022 4:29:32 PM EDT
[Last Edit: TargetTime] [#23]

I'm curious how those actually lock the action?
View Quote

Attachment Attached File

May not work with an optic, depending on mount.
Link Posted: 5/4/2022 6:18:56 PM EDT
[#24]
how do you get that long shackle into the lock through the magazine well?
Link Posted: 5/4/2022 6:35:39 PM EDT
[Last Edit: DaTrueDave] [#25]
View Quote

Looks like nothing goes through the magazine well.  The middle prong/blade of the guard goes into the action, preventing the bolt from closing.  The lock stays entirely on the side of the rifle and goes through the two larger blades of the guard that go over and under the receiver.
Link Posted: 5/4/2022 6:37:47 PM EDT
[#26]
View Quote

Doesn't go through the mag well, the bracket spans all the way to the other side.  I can't show you that unless I remove a scope.
Link Posted: 5/5/2022 2:00:56 PM EDT
[Last Edit: Bigger_Hammer] [#27]
If the Pair of Ruger 10/22 Action locks are available - let me know  - I have a pair of fixed stocked ones I'd like to secure.

IF available - I'd like them.

I've already figured out the locks & how to use them on a 10/22 ...  

BIGGER_HAMMER
Link Posted: 5/5/2022 2:12:30 PM EDT
[#28]
Originally Posted By Bigger_Hammer:
If the Pair of Ruger 10/22 Action locks are available - let me know  - I have a pair of fixed stocked ones I'd like to secure.

IF available - I'd like them.

I've already figured out the locks & how to use them on a 10/22 ...  

BIGGER_HAMMER
View Quote

Sorry.  hrt4me beat you to it.
Link Posted: 5/9/2022 8:48:29 PM EDT
[#29]
I find myself with spare caps / contactors for the ACs I replaced last year (5 ton, 4 ton), free if anyone needs them.  These are NIB spares, always keep some on hand, but they are the wrong values for my new ACs.

You can use 440V caps in a 370V application, but the capacitance needs to match.

2) Genteq 60/5 440VAC 97F9897
1) Packard C240A
1) Packard C230A

Link Posted: 5/10/2022 9:35:48 PM EDT
[#30]
Originally Posted By 0100010:
I find myself with spare caps / contactors for the ACs I replaced last year (5 ton, 4 ton), free if anyone needs them.  These are NIB spares, always keep some on hand, but they are the wrong values for my new ACs.

You can use 440V caps in a 370V application, but the capacitance needs to match.

1) Packard C240A
1) Packard C230A

View Quote

based on FALARAK's timely post, I was just about to order some spares for my own HVAC unit

how can I best determine whether any of these you are offering fit my system?
Link Posted: 5/10/2022 10:18:37 PM EDT
[#31]

based on FALARAK's timely post, I was just about to order some spares for my own HVAC unit

how can I best determine whether any of these you are offering fit my system?
View Quote

Easiest to open your current unit(s) outside to check the labels on the current cap(s) / contactor.  If those are unreadable, then getting the model of the compressor off its  nameplate then looking it up will find the capacitance it needs.  Same for the fan.

Sometimes you may have a single 3 terminal cap that covers both the compressor and the fan, sometimes it is two seperate 2 terminal caps for each.

The contactor (fancy name for a large relay) will be rated mostly off the size of the breaker that powers the unit.

There is usually a cap for the blower inside.  Also doesn't hurt to have a spare flame sensor and igniter for the furnace as well.
Link Posted: 5/10/2022 10:42:34 PM EDT
[#32]
thank you, I will check in the morning daylight
Link Posted: 6/28/2022 3:10:25 PM EDT
[#33]
Hey All!

I have a pair of Single Bed Frames (IKEA!) that are SOLIDLY built, but need a new home.

They have a beautiful natural pine finish, that you could stain or paint any decorator color you desire.

These are IKEA and assemble with a simple hex key. They are easy to position in a room (up stairs, around corners or whatever and then assemble quickly ready to drop on a fresh mattress for your guests or kiddos!

I'm in Austin Area, but I can & will bring them to ARFCOM folks an hour or so up or down I-35 (San Antonio, New Braunfels, San Marcos, Temple, Killeen, Belton).

Claim them with a "I'll Take It" and IM me for arrangements.

I'll post pictures shortly.

BIGGER_HAMMER
Link Posted: 6/29/2022 2:19:42 PM EDT
[#34]
I’ve got three boxes of .222 Remington (Not .223).

I bought these by mistake during 2020.   If you want them they are yours.  San Antonio area.
Link Posted: 8/22/2022 6:08:25 AM EDT
[#35]
Morning gentlemen.

I’m decluttering a warehouse and have some metal 55 gallon drums if anyone wants them. They once held mineral oil.  Most of them have the bungs and are not dented or rusty.  There are maybe 5 of them.  They are not open tops, bung only.

Afternoon pickup near I35 and Beltline in Carrollton.  

Shoot me a message if interested.
Link Posted: 9/8/2022 10:59:37 PM EDT
[#36]
Originally Posted By 0100010:

1) Packard C240A
1) Packard C230A

https://i.postimg.cc/hvgjK1Pb/20220509-193609.jpg
View Quote

Where you located?
I was about to buy a spare since the one in my unit is about 10 years old.
These Genteq are the "good" made in USA ones, and are a lot better than the made in china ones.
Link Posted: 2/24/2023 1:09:21 PM EDT
[Last Edit: Uturn] [#37]
Have a free pair of new tires I need to find a home for. Land Golden (Thailand) 245/50ZR18 tires in the Burnet/Marble falls area.  I will even mount and computer balance them at no charge if you want to bring the vehicle or wheels here. IM if interested.
Link Posted: 2/24/2023 9:39:06 PM EDT
[Last Edit: TxLewis] [#38]
Originally Posted By geegee:
Gone to Raskil!
View Quote

holy shit, he's still alive.

Hey Raskil, how you been buddy?

Still posting like a madman I see.

Aimless better watch out.

Good to see your still lurking.

We get Hound in here, it'll be a party.

I have an old video card if anyone interested.  
A PNY Gtx 750.

Link Posted: 2/28/2023 5:52:46 PM EDT
[Last Edit: The_Dog] [#39]
Everything given away or turfed
Link Posted: 2/28/2023 5:58:25 PM EDT
[Last Edit: The_Dog] [#40]
Turfed

Link Posted: 2/28/2023 5:59:39 PM EDT
[Last Edit: The_Dog] [#41]
Siren is spoken for.
Link Posted: 5/20/2023 4:56:09 PM EDT
[#42]
Fall/Winter jacket  XXL...FTF in DFW

Spring cleaning: I got this jacket as an award when I worked there. It's kind of a soft brown suede-like material, new, never worn (with tags on), and has been hanging in a closet under a dry cleaning bag for years. Non-smoking, no pets home.
Link Posted: 5/21/2023 10:06:24 PM EDT
[#43]
My son would dig that.

I'm in Central Texas, but come up to DFW fairly often on business.

I'd be happy to buy a Beer & BBQ on my next road trip.

Bigger_Hammer

Link Posted: 5/22/2023 1:57:04 AM EDT
[#44]
Originally Posted By Bigger_Hammer:
My son would dig that.

I'm in Central Texas, but come up to DFW fairly often on business.

I'd be happy to buy a Beer & BBQ on my next road trip.

Bigger_Hammer

View Quote

It's yours.
Link Posted: 6/24/2023 5:30:30 PM EDT
[#45]
Lots of buttons for clothing or whatever. I’m in Mckinney. If you really want them shipped I can fit them in a flat rate box.

Link Posted: 7/1/2023 11:59:54 AM EDT
[Last Edit: The_Dog] [#46]
Curbed the fan.  Lasted maybe 2 hours before a scrapper (probably) got it.  He left the box.
Link Posted: 8/14/2023 7:37:12 PM EDT
[Last Edit: mah827] [#47]
Magpul Tejas El Burro coyote in size 40. I measured wrong and ended up with the wrong size. Sizing doesn’t equal pants size. I’m in Mckinney for anyone interested.

Edit. Belt is gone.

Link Posted: 10/28/2023 9:32:56 AM EDT
[#48]
Hey all, I have these two watch straps I don’t need/like. One is black rubber, the other is a burgundy/brownish leather strap. Both are 22mm and don’t have the lugs. Free to whoever claims them first? Is it ok to ask for the person to cover shipping? I’d imagine it will only be a couple bucks but I could cover that if need be. Thanks!

Attachment Attached File
Link Posted: 10/31/2023 9:48:04 PM EDT
[#49]
Howdy All,

Any HARLEY DAVIDSON Riders in the Texas Crew?

I have a couple of Harley Davidson Bike Covers for the Road Glide & Similar Faired Bikes that need new homes - OUT of my garage!

I 100% sure of TWO good ones at this point.

One Orange with Harley Davidson across it in Black

One Basic Black (to you could use it with any large touring motorcycle.

I travel around Texas on the I-35 Corridor (San Antonio, New Braunfels, San Marcos, Austin, Georgetown, Temple, Waco, Dallas Fort Worth and occasionally make runs to Houston so Columbus, Brenham, Cypress, Elgin & others on the 290 or 71 routes are in the running too!

you need to cover your Motorcycle covered from the rain & leaves of Autumn - let me know.

Bigger_Hammer
Link Posted: 12/1/2023 4:11:43 PM EDT
[#50]
Anyone need a bunch of stupid action locks.  I'm NTX near the Garland Bass Pro.

Page / 13
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top