Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 11/28/2007 2:51:44 PM EDT
Any Ticketheads in the house?

I heard a snip about one guy leaving or is missing, whats the deal?
Link Posted: 11/28/2007 3:02:19 PM EDT
[#1]
I haven't listened in a few weeks so I don't know, but if its Bob I'll be happy.
Link Posted: 11/28/2007 4:16:54 PM EDT
[#2]
I remember them talking about that a while back, but I don't remember who. It might be Bob.
Oh yeah, I have my P1 card.

Jim
Link Posted: 11/28/2007 4:58:48 PM EDT
[#3]
I listen to the Hardline (afternoon drive time) at work. I think you might be referring to Greg Williams. I heard it was some type of addiction problem. They didn't go into details (don't blame them).  
Link Posted: 11/28/2007 5:52:19 PM EDT
[#4]
Longtime Tickethead here.  Yeah, they're talking about Greggo and apparently can't elaborate on it (legally) however they said they'd finally be able to talk about it late next week at the earliest.

It'll be a shame if Greg doesn't make it back.
Link Posted: 11/28/2007 6:23:29 PM EDT
[#5]
Link Posted: 11/28/2007 6:51:27 PM EDT
[#6]
Most of the story is in the unfair park blog. Greg has/had a coke habit it seems and left mid show one day. Checked into rehab and has been out six weeks or so. Due to HIPPA and other considerations the station has not been able to say much about it. I wouldn't be lookin for The Hammer to make it back.

Hey Now!  Don't be hatin on the Sturminator now. He's the best thing on the Ticket right now.
Link Posted: 11/28/2007 7:53:59 PM EDT
[#7]

Quoted:
Most of the story is in the unfair park blog. Greg has/had a coke habit it seems and left mid show one day. Checked into rehab and has been out six weeks or so. Due to HIPPA and other considerations the station has not been able to say much about it. I wouldn't be lookin for The Hammer to make it back.

Hey Now!  Don't be hatin on the Sturminator now. He's the best thing on the Ticket right now.

Better than the snake?
I really like hearing Norm get wound up tight!

Jim
Link Posted: 11/28/2007 8:00:22 PM EDT
[#8]
Thanks, Gopher.

Dug around and found it: Greggo Story
Link Posted: 11/28/2007 8:43:05 PM EDT
[#9]
Thanks for the info, I assumed it was Greggo, he did that a few years back if I recall.  I found the bob and dan forums and saw a few posts on there that linked to the dallasobserver (linked directly above this post).

I hope he makes it back, the ticket is the only thing that keeps me sane during the work day.   Its either that, or 102.1... and we all know that sucks.... hell one DJ started an on-air fight with me when I (jokingly) asked if they could play more than 10 songs from 7-5 for once...
Link Posted: 11/28/2007 9:54:01 PM EDT
[#10]
BaD radio is pure genius. I usually listen everyday from noon till 2 when I have to be at work. I wish I had radio Tivo for that last hour.
Link Posted: 12/1/2007 2:32:32 PM EDT
[#11]
I've listened for three 1/2 years now and still get a few of the hosts/shows mixed up.  I first started listening with my old boss, and since then I've kept it up.  Hell even my female assistant wants to listen to BaD radio on the afternoons.  
Link Posted: 12/1/2007 4:58:49 PM EDT
[#12]
nip nip nip
Link Posted: 12/1/2007 8:20:51 PM EDT
[#13]
weiner!
Link Posted: 12/2/2007 6:19:04 AM EDT
[#14]
"Have a hot Carl"

been P1 since year one (about 12 years or so). love the Hard Line antics and Rhyners stories from years gone by, remember him from the (K)Zew years ago too.  Miss hearing Cooperstein rant on the Cowboys every monday afternoon but you cant beat Mike and the Cobra and sometimes Greggo(and no he was not using illegal drugs it was pain killers for his back).  I could go on and on about the Ticket.....
Link Posted: 12/2/2007 9:34:31 AM EDT
[#15]
ive got one for yall

WHAT? WHAT? WHAT? WHAT? WHAT? NO! WHAT? WHAT? WHAT?

Link Posted: 12/2/2007 9:49:57 AM EDT
[#16]

Quoted:
"Have a hot Carl"

been P1 since year one (about 12 years or so). love the Hard Line antics and Rhyners stories from years gone by, remember him from the (K)Zew years ago too.  Miss hearing Cooperstein rant on the Cowboys every monday afternoon but you cant beat Mike and the Cobra and sometimes Greggo(and no he was not using illegal drugs it was pain killers for his back).  I could go on and on about the Ticket.....

Yep.  I used to love the Zew and was crushed when it capitulated.  As far as Cooperstein, that ws one of the biggest mistakes the ticket ever made: letting him go.  I've heard Rhynes openly lament his release.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top