Posted: 10/11/2007 2:41:07 PM EDT
North Texas
Submachinegun Match
Where: Magnum Shooting Range
4934 Duck Creek Rd
Sanger, TX 76266
(940)458-7000

When:   Saturday, November 17th
The match will be rain or shine, so bring appropriate beverages, food and clothes.

What to bring:  You will need at least 4 20rd+ magazines, a MagPouch, and at least 300rds of ammo. Oh Yea, and a SMG with appropriate form (3,4,5, ect.).

This match is designed to be fun/educational. It will be challenging enough for the experienced shooter and simple enough for the novice. All are welcome!

Due to time restraints we can only accommodate 40 shooters.  First come, first serve.

Match fee is $25 per person and $15 per additional gun.

Due to the use of steel targets only pistol caliber SMGs will be allowed

Sign in is at 8:30 am and will start shooting promptly at 9:00am. Plan on the match to take most of the day. If you have any questions please call (940)891-0205.

Chris Hipes
[email protected]

Link Posted: 10/11/2007 5:52:01 PM EDT
[#1]
Dang Man, why you gotta have it on the same day as Tiger Valleys 3 Gun Shoot. Now I have to decide which one to shoot. Tiger Valley is a lot higher but has more Stages and multiple Guns. Your shoot is cheaper, plus the whole Subgun thing, but not as many stages. Decisions decisions. Time to flip a coin I guess.

mgfan58
Link Posted: 10/11/2007 5:59:36 PM EDT
[#2]
All his shoots are scheduled on the same day as other shoots.  It's the way he rolls.  Post a shoot five months in advance and remind everyone weekly and he'll toss a subgun match up a month prior.  His shoots are fun, and the great thing is you now have choices.  So choose.....wisely.  

Quoted:
Dang Man, why you gotta have it on the same day as Tiger Valleys 3 Gun Shoot. Now I have to decide which one to shoot. Tiger Valley is a lot higher but has more Stages and multiple Guns. Your shoot is cheaper, plus the whole Subgun thing, but not as many stages. Decisions decisions. Time to flip a coin I guess.

mgfan58
Link Posted: 10/11/2007 7:02:37 PM EDT
[#3]

Quoted:
All his shoots are scheduled on the same day as other shoots.  It's the way he rolls.  Post a shoot five months in advance and remind everyone weekly and he'll toss a subgun match up a month prior.

Yes, it's definitely a pattern with Chris...
Link Posted: 10/11/2007 7:06:19 PM EDT
[#4]
I live 20 min away you can count me in!!!
Link Posted: 10/11/2007 7:11:44 PM EDT
[#5]

Quoted:
I live 20 min away you can count me in!!!

I've been practicing bigboy! I put my optical sight on and will try to make it up there for this one.
Link Posted: 10/11/2007 7:17:41 PM EDT
[#6]
sweet, maby this time we wont get the 3rd degree for satisfying a thurst
Link Posted: 10/11/2007 8:59:14 PM EDT
[#7]
I have exchanged emails with Chris.  From what I remember him telling me, his shoots are always either the third or fourth weekend every other month.   They just happen to fall on other shoots.   I haven't been to his yet but we are hoping to maybe do one on Longview on opposite months of his.  That means ours might fall on the same dates as other shoots as well.   Point being that his seem to be standing dates: 3rd or 4th weekend every other month depending on when he can get the date on the range he uses worked out.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top