Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 10/9/2007 4:20:49 PM EDT
At Dick's Sporting Goods of all places.

Buy 1 box, get one 50% off. Shotgun, Rifle, or pistol.  The coupon says limit 6 boxes per customer, but you can use it for multiple purchases.

The selection in Frisco is very limited, especially for 5.56 and pistol ammo, but i found UMC .45 FMJ on sale for 12.98 per box.  With the coupon, I got 2 cases for $210 out the door.

Not my favorite brand, but for the price, I couldn't pass it up.

Click for coupon
Expires 10/13/07
Link Posted: 10/9/2007 5:29:44 PM EDT
[#1]
So did you just keep re-using the same coupon? Im kind of lost on how you used it for more than 6 boxes.
Link Posted: 10/9/2007 6:12:14 PM EDT
[#2]
I don't think they actually enforce the 6 box minimum. (I say this because they way the rung up my purchase...even though it was 2 sealed cases, it rang up as 20 individual boxes).  I was prepared to argue that i was buying two "boxes", but it wasn't an issue.

That being said, you can always print out multiple copies of the coupon and make separate purchases.
Link Posted: 10/9/2007 9:08:20 PM EDT
[#3]
dicks stores in tx are where?
Link Posted: 10/10/2007 8:15:53 AM EDT
[#4]
Stores are listed on their website. I checked out the Frisco one today, had to discuss the "6 box limit" with the guy checking out the purchase. We ended up running two separate purchases, opened up their card and received $10 off also.

Basically ended up getting several Winchester AA 12 gauge boxes for $2.50 per box after the discount applied (regular ones were $~4.99 - still cheap) and several Winchester 308's for $7.99 / box (usual price ~ $15).

After everything was applied I averaged $10.50 a box for the winchester 308.

As a point of reference Midway USA is selling this 308 ammo for $25 a box! Yikes....

http://www.midwayusa.com/eproductpage.exe/showproduct?saleitemid=155798&t=11082005

Link Posted: 10/10/2007 8:22:35 AM EDT
[#5]
I'll go check them out tonight they have any .223? Its really the only caliber i could use beside a little .40sw...
Link Posted: 10/10/2007 8:26:59 AM EDT
[#6]

Quoted:
I'll go check them out tonight they have any .223? Its really the only caliber i could use beside a little .40sw...

They had some Winchester 40 S&W at ~$11 per 50, which isn't bad. Combine the coupon on a CASE and you might be sitting pretty. I think you have less problems if you buy a case than individual boxes as they try and apply the 6 box limit.

I heard on the grapevine that they might open a Dicks in Wylie soon so that might be cool :)
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top