Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 10/8/2007 11:30:21 AM EDT
Anybody know anything about Texas Tactical Gear and why they don't respond to emails?  I placed an order with them back on Sept. 25th and have emailed 3 times for an order status update with no reply.  I am going to try the phone number when I get off work today, but just wondered if anybody else had any experience with them.  On the order confirmation email, it said most orders ship within 2 days or they will notify me immediately by phone or email in the event that an item is backordered.  
http://www.texastacticalgear.com
Link Posted: 10/8/2007 12:11:55 PM EDT
[#1]
The owner is a member of the Houston Crew.  She is good people.

Call her at the shop 281.484.0800.
Link Posted: 10/8/2007 1:03:58 PM EDT
[#2]
BH: We've responded to each email you've sent, but you may not be receiving them and since you had no provided us any phone contact information with your order, well we don't have any other way to get in touch with you!!

The size belt you ordered - 43, is not in stock and will be about 2-4 weeks for delivery.  We do have both 42 and 44 in stock.

You can call or email if you would like to modify the order, but please be aware that our emails to you apparently aren't getting through to you for some reason.
Link Posted: 10/8/2007 1:33:22 PM EDT
[#3]
Thanks for the update.  Be aware I wasn't complaining, only concerned as I have never done business with you before.   I will check into the email issue and I apologize.
Link Posted: 10/8/2007 1:44:36 PM EDT
[#4]
Especially so if you're using Hotmail, Yahoo, Gmail, etc, it may be disappearing into your junkmail folder.

That said, a lot of local ISPs are really cranking up on junkmail/spam as well.
Link Posted: 10/8/2007 2:30:42 PM EDT
[#5]

Quoted:
Thanks for the update.  Be aware I wasn't complaining, only concerned as I have never done business with you before.   I will check into the email issue and I apologize.

How about giving her a call.  She even answers when her Caller ID says its SC-Texas on the other end.
Link Posted: 10/8/2007 3:24:31 PM EDT
[#6]
I have only made two purchases from her. Both were the best deal I could find and she did not try to B.S. on anything. I will buy from Texas Tactical Gear again!
Link Posted: 10/8/2007 5:22:09 PM EDT
[#7]
Jen is good to go. I have dealt with her since 2004 when she originally got me geared up for working in Iraq.

Not only has her business grown, but her little puppy has grown into a  horse. I think she rides her to work now...
Link Posted: 10/8/2007 6:07:02 PM EDT
[#8]
Iraqninja: Yeah, she sure has grown from the little 5 pound puppy I found in a dumpster at the gun range into a 60lb lean mean barking machine.  Btw, I think you left a frequent flyers belt you bought here at the shop, got it set aside for you.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top