Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 10/8/2007 6:16:46 AM EDT
Link Posted: 10/8/2007 7:00:03 AM EDT
[#1]
He lost me at the part about having people go around blowing someone's brains. Yeah, child molesters are disgusting, but it seems to me that I remember a story not too long ago where a vigilante killed an innocent man. The guy came home from work and his wife told him that the neighbor had molested their daughter, so the guy took a kitchen knife went next door and stabbed the neighbor to death. They found out afterwards that the wife had made the whole thing up. Great policy there Ted.
Link Posted: 10/9/2007 11:51:08 AM EDT
[#2]

Nugent for President.

Nugent was talking about catching people IN THE ACT of committing a crime involving deadly force or rape against ones self or family.

That being the case, I agree completely with Nugent !!!!!!

In Temple TX, off of I35, exit 302, the street is named Nugent Ave........ Might need to move to Temple !!!!
Link Posted: 10/11/2007 3:50:54 PM EDT
[#3]
I love it

Where are the Uncle Ted for  pres stickers and shirts??
Link Posted: 10/11/2007 5:50:57 PM EDT
[#4]
Give the benefit of doubt to the scumbag.  Make the innocent prove they were wronged.  Let them sit at home on parole for years or maybe if we are all lucky they will get to sit in prison while the innocent dig graves for the slain.  The child who is raped is just a child and life goes on.  Scars heal.  Of course because he (Ted) only had a few min. to get his point across all boundaries he had to generalize, and as gun owners we have to micro manage every single word, expression, and facial tic to decide if we agree with the communicator.  This is why he have to struggle so had to keep the basics of gun control at bay.

Quoted:
He lost me at the part about having people go around blowing someone's brains. Yeah, child molesters are disgusting, but it seems to me that I remember a story not too long ago where a vigilante killed an innocent man. The guy came home from work and his wife told him that the neighbor had molested their daughter, so the guy took a kitchen knife went next door and stabbed the neighbor to death. They found out afterwards that the wife had made the whole thing up. Great policy there Ted.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top