Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 10/8/2007 5:12:35 AM EDT
BE THERE!@ I believe we went here a long time ago......

Link Posted: 10/8/2007 12:19:16 PM EDT
[#1]
Its been awhile!
Link Posted: 10/8/2007 1:28:20 PM EDT
[#2]

Quoted:
Its been awhile!

I'd rather go to tailgate but the parking there is SHITTY right now. those dickheads over at the place next door will tow on site and im not sure what the deal is with the left side of the bar if christian is setting up more parking or what.......

UPDATE: switching it to kelvin arms. it's right next to this place and I was told it's a good place to go.
Link Posted: 10/8/2007 4:37:34 PM EDT
[#3]

Quoted:

Quoted:
Its been awhile!

I'd rather go to tailgate but the parking there is SHITTY right now. those dickheads over at the place next door will tow on site and im not sure what the deal is with the left side of the bar if christian is setting up more parking or what.......

UPDATE: switching it to kelvin arms. it's right next to this place and I was told it's a good place to go.

Um........ parking in the village is a joke also.  I'm not sure this place sells food but there is an Antone's next to it.

What happened to Brian O'Neills?  They have happy hour prices til 9 and decent food.  $2 domestic pints.
Link Posted: 10/8/2007 5:39:49 PM EDT
[#4]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:
Its been awhile!

Um........ parking in the village is a joke also.  I'm not sure this place sells food but there is an Antone's next to it.

What happened to Brian O'Neills?  They have happy hour prices til 9 and decent food.  $2 domestic pints.

I heard parking is actually plentiful for this place because it's next to a sandwich shop and some other shit that's never open at this time of the night. you guys want brian o'neil's ? cool with me I guess.........

Link Posted: 10/9/2007 9:26:34 AM EDT
[#5]
I'm going to skip this one. It's St. John the Theologian day so I have another party to go to.
Link Posted: 10/9/2007 11:01:54 AM EDT
[#6]
Back and forth back and forth, will you guys make a decision already!!!!!
Link Posted: 10/9/2007 12:58:12 PM EDT
[#7]
Bryan O'Neils is the last I heard.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top