Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 8/13/2007 5:42:49 PM EDT

To our valued EZ TAG customers:

In order to maintain the highest levels of safety and mobility, the Harris County Toll Road Authority will increase tolls 25¢ system-wide, with a few exceptions.  New rates are effective September 3, 2007.  Please click here for more information about what this upcoming rate change means for you.

We know you have a choice when it comes to paying to get where you're going, or taking free roads.  Rest assured the extra quarter you’ll pay is an investment in getting you where you need to go—quickly and safely—today and years down the road.

WTF?  i have an easy tag to save money!  not spend as much as someone without one.
that's it.  i am installing the james bond flip license plate  
Link Posted: 8/13/2007 6:03:18 PM EDT
[#1]
I have a sign in the back window of my truck that says "BOYCOTT TOLL ROADS"...  I've never driven on any of them and I don't ever plan to.
Link Posted: 8/13/2007 6:47:38 PM EDT
[#2]
Link Posted: 8/13/2007 6:55:57 PM EDT
[#3]

Quoted:

Quoted:
I have a sign in the back window of my truck that says "BOYCOTT TOLL ROADS"...  I've never driven on any of them and I don't ever plan to.

I love this man.

Link Posted: 8/13/2007 9:01:26 PM EDT
[#4]
Like those fuckers need any damn more money.  They already have lots of money to begin with.  
Link Posted: 8/14/2007 7:13:24 AM EDT
[#5]
But its all ok because they didn't double the rates on the Westpark tollway like they were originally going to do.............

Link Posted: 8/14/2007 7:13:55 PM EDT
[#6]

Anyone know if the 25% EZ Tag discount will still apply?

Thank Christ I spend a lot of time on the road for work, my daily commute would be 4x$1.50 if the 25% doesn't apply.  My F-150 gets 17 mpg, it's a 60 mile round trip...this shit is just getting silly  Anybody want to carpool from 45/Dixie Farm to Stafford?

Again, it's a good thing I spend eight months a year on the road letting the company foot the fuel bill
Link Posted: 8/15/2007 11:28:57 AM EDT
[#7]

These guys have so much money. They made 600 MILLION in 2004 !!!!

I designed the network for the beltway, Westpark and a few others they
turned into toll roads.

You should see the offices, all new credenzas, high back leather chairs, floors so
clean and shiny you can eat off of them..To many of them drive around in new cars
and trucks when they dont need to..

Its a huge cash cow now they want more to put in their pockets..

Effin crooks like all of the other operations.

Glad I am this far north in Dallas so its not to bad on the tolls.

Good luck down there.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top