Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 6/15/2007 3:51:09 PM EDT
I am getting tired of these POS 's being everywhere. Wannabe motherf-er's. Makes me want to buy a peice of land so I have somewhere to make my last stand...because they are coming. Like freaking roaches! Gives Somialia a run for its money. Sorry I saw this and had to rant. Probably refugees...oooh sorry, I mean evacuees.

http://www.filecabi.net/video/GANGSTAS_N_THUGS.html
Link Posted: 6/15/2007 4:02:52 PM EDT
[#1]
Wow.
Link Posted: 6/15/2007 4:07:11 PM EDT
[#2]
I'm shocked they don't shoot each other or them selves more often.

They point lodaed guns at the camers guy a bunch of times.

The best part is the guy putting shells in the elastic thing on his stock for his AK

Ghetto target practice = random shooting in the air at night

The world would be a better place with out everyone  on that video.

Invisiblesoul
Link Posted: 6/15/2007 4:25:52 PM EDT
[#3]
Is it wrong that after watching that video I want to put my AR under the backseat of my truck. Just incase Im out somewhere and someone like that "comes out blazin"?
Link Posted: 6/15/2007 4:31:17 PM EDT
[#4]

Quoted:

The best part is the guy putting shells in the elastic thing on his stock for his AK

I thought that was great!
Link Posted: 6/15/2007 4:39:14 PM EDT
[#5]
Link Posted: 6/15/2007 4:47:39 PM EDT
[#6]
Man I was hoping to see a negligent discharge.

And they wonder why people treat them the way they do.

Their the prime reason why I think gunshows (Tx) ought to be private, with invite only or be a NRA member,someone with a hunting lic. etc. or something other than walking in off the street.
Link Posted: 6/15/2007 4:56:21 PM EDT
[#7]
If one has the right then all must have it too. Can't be selective or the ACLU will get you.
Link Posted: 6/15/2007 5:01:55 PM EDT
[#8]

If only we would stop opressing these fine fellows....
Link Posted: 6/15/2007 5:20:32 PM EDT
[#9]

Quoted:

Their the prime reason why I think gunshows (Tx) ought to be private, with invite only or be a NRA member,someone with a hunting lic. etc. or something other than walking in off the street.

Wouldn't that be nice? The gun show at Market Hall in Dallas last weekend had too many gangbangin lookin turds there. It makes ya wonder how the dumb fucks keep from shooting each other the way they were waving the guns around...maybe some of em will slip and take out a few...less we have to worry about.
Link Posted: 6/15/2007 5:27:18 PM EDT
[#10]

Quoted:
Is it wrong that after watching that video I want to put my AR under the backseat of my truck. Just incase Im out somewhere and someone like that "comes out blazin"?

No it's not wrong that you want to... it's wrong that you haven't already....

Link Posted: 6/15/2007 5:56:06 PM EDT
[#11]

Quoted:

You don't keep a rifle in the truck ?

shame on you !

Invisiblesoul
Link Posted: 6/15/2007 5:58:42 PM EDT
[#12]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Wouldn't that be nice? The gun show at Market Hall in Dallas last weekend had too many gangbangin lookin turds there. It makes ya wonder how the dumb fucks keep from shooting each other the way they were waving the guns around...maybe some of em will slip and take out a few...less we have to worry about.

My brother is a Detective and he says these douche bags shoot each other by accident plenty. As you can see no body gives a shit that's why we don't hear it on the news. News...What News... all us normal people saw it coming.  That what a reporter would say if he/she was asked to cover it. lol

Link Posted: 6/15/2007 6:01:01 PM EDT
[#13]

Quoted:

That's a great idea Rem300. I would support that 100%. I hate to see those a-holes at the shows... or anywhere else for that matter.
Link Posted: 6/15/2007 6:03:11 PM EDT
[#14]
Should be copyrighted, looks like a commercial for Tapco or Century

t
Link Posted: 6/15/2007 6:13:20 PM EDT
[#15]

Quoted:
I am getting tired of these POS 's being everywhere. Wannabe motherf-er's. Makes me want to buy a peice of land so I have somewhere to make my last stand...because they are coming. Like freaking roaches! Gives Somialia a run for its money. Sorry I saw this and had to rant. Probably refugees...oooh sorry, I mean evacuees.

I feel your frustration...and agree with what you're saying. But you have to look on the bright side. These dumb asses can shoot worth a shit. They're drunk and stoned 90% of the time. I'm not even sure if that was filmed in the US. The dumb Fu** with the NY cap... I couldn't understand a word he said. That pretty much sums it up for all of them. All must have less then 5th grade education.

Just hone in your marksmanship and aim for the head as more and more of these douche bags are wearing vest. Good luck and stay safe. And about your rant... lol don't worry, you're among friends.
Link Posted: 6/15/2007 6:19:21 PM EDT
[#16]
Fortunately, they mostly just kill each other off.

Find a well educated black person (yes, many of them do indeed exist) and teach them to operate and shoot a gun well. That way, when there is black-on-black crime, the right person will live through it.
Link Posted: 6/15/2007 6:27:08 PM EDT
[#17]
I apologize if I offended anyone with my post...just trying to be a little funny...I removed the intire content of the message. won't happen again.
Link Posted: 6/15/2007 6:35:04 PM EDT
[#18]

Quoted:
If one has the right then all must have it too. Can't be selective or the ACLU will get you.

Thats the price we pay for our 2nd amendment right. And I'll gladly pay it. To ensure my right to keep and bare my AR and other arms. It's up to our poor LEO's to go and disarm these thugs.  I mean that as an insult and these idiots take it as a compliment.

Link Posted: 6/15/2007 6:57:05 PM EDT
[#19]
I was disturbed too by the gangsters there at the gunshow, carrying around high cap mags n stuff
Link Posted: 6/15/2007 7:06:33 PM EDT
[#20]

Quoted:

Not to add fuel to your fire but look at this....

www.youtube.com/watch?v=-MmhPF9cDBc
Link Posted: 6/15/2007 7:17:14 PM EDT
[#21]

Quoted:
Word

Up

Link Posted: 6/15/2007 7:54:04 PM EDT
[#22]
Coming to infest a neighborhood near you.

Poor souls that have nothing to protect themselves if something worse than a New Orleans event comes.
Link Posted: 6/15/2007 8:05:19 PM EDT
[#23]
 I would have to wonder if they even know what the notch is on the rear of the slide.
I havent noticed too many of the gansta types at the Ft. Worth show.  Might see 2-  but not many more than that.  

I see a bunch of USP's and a few 1911's  

BTW was in shooters club off NE 28th street a few months back,  These thugs roll on in,  one of em ask real quiet for a magazine for his pistol,  the guy behind the counter told him he would need to know what kind of gun it was,  well this propted Homi to pull his shirt up and present it to the Counter guy.  I was waiting on my paperwork for a 1911 and could do nothing but stand it awww. Guy behind the counter without missing a beat was like yes we have those!!
Link Posted: 6/15/2007 8:07:58 PM EDT
[#24]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Shit like that is why I ell my wife to just run the fucker over if something like that happens.

As for the first video, that kind of bullshit is what caused that local woman, who was asleep in her bed, to get shot by a stray round and lose her fetus. The round hit the woman in the abdomen and killed the unborn baby.

Fucktards! Fuck 'em!

Jim
Link Posted: 6/15/2007 8:16:55 PM EDT
[#25]

Quoted:

Quoted:

You don't keep a rifle in the truck ?

shame on you !

Invisiblesoul

No..im guilty, so far its just me and my 1911. Was the full size charles daly, but after today its this one..
http://ar15.com/forums/topic.html?b=1&f=5&t=587930&page=1
Link Posted: 6/15/2007 8:23:18 PM EDT
[#26]
Where is a JDAM when you need one?
Link Posted: 6/15/2007 8:26:07 PM EDT
[#27]

Quoted:
 I would have to wonder if they even know what the notch is on the rear of the slide.
I havent noticed too many of the gansta types at the Ft. Worth show.  Might see 2-  but not many more than that.  

I see a bunch of USP's and a few 1911's  

BTW was in shooters club off NE 28th street a few months back,  These thugs roll on in,  one of em ask real quiet for a magazine for his pistol,  the guy behind the counter told him he would need to know what kind of gun it was,  well this propted Homi to pull his shirt up and present it to the Counter guy.  I was waiting on my paperwork for a 1911 and could do nothing but stand it awww. Guy behind the counter without missing a beat was like yes we have those!!

Don't you know...that's a cigarette holder!!  
Link Posted: 6/15/2007 10:25:05 PM EDT
[#28]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Shit like that is why I ell my wife to just run the fucker over if something like that happens.

As for the first video, that kind of bullshit is what caused that local woman, who was asleep in her bed, to get shot by a stray round and lose her fetus. The round hit the woman in the abdomen and killed the unborn baby.

Fucktards! Fuck 'em!

Jim

Good for you Jim. Also tell her it would be justified for her to do so. Especially if she had kids in the car.  (Not a legal opinion just mine. )
Link Posted: 6/16/2007 4:48:00 AM EDT
[#29]
Link Posted: 6/16/2007 4:58:53 AM EDT
[#30]

Quoted:
yeah...dem ni

IBT E/L

t
Link Posted: 6/16/2007 5:18:32 AM EDT
[#31]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

That's a great idea Rem300. I would support that 100%. I hate to see those a-holes at the shows... or anywhere else for that matter.

It's a horrible idea.

They have the right to keep and bear arms as much as you or I.  

No they don't have that right...they are gang members...can I prove they are? No but I'd bet my bottom dollar they are and I'm sure most here will agree they are. Isn't it against the law for confirmed gangbanger to own firearms in most states? I'm trying to search without much luck to find info to back that up...someone please correct me if I'm wrong.and I'm sure someone will if I am. People like that have no right to bear arms as they have no common sense to bear them responsibly...and I would think you would at least agree with me on that. Those are the people who we as law abiding citizens will have to use our weapons against…or see them in the news because they killed some innocent child in a drive by…or a night club shooting…a poor woman killed in a car jacking…drug deal gone bad…someone just did something to piss em off…family killed in home invasion...store clerk shot to death by armed robbers...shall I go on?  Stupid shits like that have no buisness having guns...I mean look at the way they were waving them around...it's a supprise they didn't shoot someone in that video...makes me wonder if some poor soul took a bullet that fell back to the ground a few blocks over...prolly some family lost there 3 year old kid.

Link Posted: 6/16/2007 5:19:46 AM EDT
[#32]

Quoted:

Quoted:
yeah...dem ni

IBT E/L

t

Wut dat mean???
Link Posted: 6/16/2007 6:00:49 AM EDT
[#33]
Link Posted: 6/16/2007 6:08:25 AM EDT
[#34]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:
yeah...dem ni

IBT E/L

t

Wut dat mean???

In before the Edit/Lock    I believe.
Link Posted: 6/16/2007 8:00:42 AM EDT
[#35]

Quoted:

You dont have to like them.... but you had better figure out what you believe in.  Selective gun ownership just boils down to who gets to do the selecting.  This will blow up in your face down the road.

Either they have the right, or they dont.  If they are felons, according to current law, arrest them and prosecute.  However, just because *I* find them to be ignorant, irresponsible, and potentially criminal.... doesnt change a damned thing about RKBA.  Are *you* the one who will be able to decide.... who in society should/shouldn't be able to own a gun.... based on your own opinions?

That's facism.  I'll take the constitution.... thanks.

I'm glad you posted this, I didn't think I could come up with the right words.  
Link Posted: 6/16/2007 8:15:42 AM EDT
[#36]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Now that really pisses me off. Of course he picks the unarmed lady to do that to. Would have been good if she would have floored it and taken him out! Sorry son-of-a-bitch. DAMN THAT PISSES ME OFF
Link Posted: 6/16/2007 8:19:57 AM EDT
[#37]
I am afraid I also believe that gang members should not have the right to own firearms.
We also have selective rights. Felons are not allowed to because they are a threat. People cinvicted of domestic abuse are also banned from ownership with very few, strict exceptions. People with mental illness are not allowed to own firearms.
I believe gangbangers are also a danger to society. The threat from them may be higher than from the others since they see shooting people as a sport, or a right of passage for membership.

I also agree with Falarak that any restrictions on our freedom to own firearms is a danger to our constitutional rights.

This is a subject with no clear, easy answers. I agree that we nust arm ourselves for safety, but that sucks. I absolutely do not like the idea that nutjobs like that can pose a threat that must be met with arms.

Jim
Link Posted: 6/16/2007 8:22:35 AM EDT
[#38]

Quoted:

Quoted:
No they don't have that right...they are gang members...can I prove they are? No but I'd bet my bottom dollar they are and I'm sure most here will agree they are. Isn't it against the law for confirmed gangbanger to own firearms in most states? I'm trying to search without much luck to find info to back that up...someone please correct me if I'm wrong.and I'm sure someone will if I am. People like that have no right to bear arms as they have no common sense to bear them responsibly...and I would think you would at least agree with me on that. Those are the people who we as law abiding citizens will have to use our weapons against…or see them in the news because they killed some innocent child in a drive by…or a night club shooting…a poor woman killed in a car jacking…drug deal gone bad…someone just did something to piss em off…family killed in home invasion...store clerk shot to death by armed robbers...shall I go on?  Stupid shits like that have no buisness having guns...I mean look at the way they were waving them around...it's a supprise they didn't shoot someone in that video...makes me wonder if some poor soul took a bullet that fell back to the ground a few blocks over...prolly some family lost there 3 year old kid.

You dont have to like them.... but you had better figure out what you believe in.  Selective gun ownership just boils down to who gets to do the selecting.  This will blow up in your face down the road.

Either they have the right, or they dont.  If they are felons, according to current law, arrest them and prosecute.  However, just because *I* find them to be ignorant, irresponsible, and potentially criminal.... doesnt change a damned thing about RKBA.  Are *you* the one who will be able to decide.... who in society should/shouldn't be able to own a gun.... based on your own opinions?

That's facism.  I'll take the constitution.... thanks.

Falarak is right and said it well IMHO. Just because they are stupid, dimwitted idiots doesn't give you or I or LEO or the Govt the right to prevent their gun ownership. So sayeth the US Constitution.  Just be sure you utilize all of your Constitutional and legally given rights to protect yourself from them and encourage everyone you know to do so also.
Link Posted: 6/16/2007 9:15:03 AM EDT
[#39]

Quoted:
I am afraid I also believe that gang members should not have the right to own firearms.
We also have selective rights. Felons are not allowed to because they are a threat. People cinvicted of domestic abuse are also banned from ownership with very few, strict exceptions. People with mental illness are not allowed to own firearms.
I believe gangbangers are also a danger to society. The threat from them may be higher than from the others since they see shooting people as a sport, or a right of passage for membership.

I also agree with Falarak that any restrictions on our freedom to own firearms is a danger to our constitutional rights.

This is a subject with no clear, easy answers. I agree that we nust arm ourselves for safety, but that sucks. I absolutely do not like the idea that nutjobs like that can pose a threat that must be met with arms.

Jim

Just because those fellas act like gang-bangers doesn't make them so.  Just because somebody owns an uber-tactical AR15 doesn't make them a commando.  

The biggest issue with saying that "Gang members" cannot own firearms is the very broad idea of what a gang member may be.  

I mean, everyone at the 'ol Hun Farm shoots could be considered a gang, we are a pretty rowdy bunch ya know.  Restricting who can own a firearm is just as bad of an idea as restricting where you can carry a firearm.... only the law abiding folks are going to abide.
Link Posted: 6/16/2007 10:23:53 AM EDT
[#40]
How many times did dae sae (edited)?

DO NOT use racial slurs.  That is twice in this thread.  No more warnings. - FALARAK
Link Posted: 6/16/2007 10:26:51 AM EDT
[#41]

Quoted:
How many times did dae sae (edited)?

I couldn't say..........I couldn't understand almost anything they said
Link Posted: 6/16/2007 10:27:56 AM EDT
[#42]
I wouldn't ever sell to one of the gang banger types, and many of them have stopped me to see how much I wanted for an AR15, but I've seen many "private estate/gun collections" private sellers with tables do it.
Basically all I'm saying is that the "gang bangers" are going to be downfall to the gun shows as we know them.
I know the dealers won't like this:(See how many that would stop at the door)   No entry unless accompanied by a gun club member, CHL holder with guest, hunting license, NRA card or TSRA card. Something other than just walking in off the ghetto streets and buying AK's, AR's, pistols and pistol uppers 7-12 inch.
Link Posted: 6/16/2007 11:06:47 AM EDT
[#43]
This thread was never intended to be racial or question our given rights to be bear arms. This is one of the many things that makes this country great. Like it or not there are restrictions to gun ownership, as stated in other responses. As gun owners I think we all have a level of resposibilty to atleast make a effort to "check" who we sell to. I bet those guys didn't even go the legit route to buy those guns. Some of you guys probably own those very same guns and had them stolen from you! I am just tired of worrying about my loves one coming across one of these nut-jobs and seeing something like this just added fuel to the fire.

I can't even go to the range anymore without running into one of these "gangsta types" asking me how I get my rounds to hit the target like they do...my response..It helps to hold your gun straight up and look through the sites. Maybe thats a good thing that these idiots don't know how to aim. Gives me a upper hand. To my fellow AR15.comers stay safe and be responsible.
Link Posted: 6/16/2007 12:14:49 PM EDT
[#44]

Quoted:
I wouldn't ever sell to one of the gang banger types, and many of them have stopped me to see how much I wanted for an AR15, but I've seen many "private estate/gun collections" private sellers with tables do it.
Basically all I'm saying is that the "gang bangers" are going to be downfall to the gun shows as we know them.
I know the dealers won't like this:(See how many that would stop at the door)   No entry unless accompanied by a gun club member, CHL holder with guest, hunting license, NRA card or TSRA card. Something other than just walking in off the ghetto streets and buying AK's, AR's, pistols and pistol uppers 7-12 inch.

You can get a TSRA or NRA membership very easily, heck, its not that much more than they charge to get into gun shows anyway.

So what do you do about the "gang bangers" with NRA cards?
Link Posted: 6/16/2007 1:14:28 PM EDT
[#45]
that video.....very disturbing.

Link Posted: 6/16/2007 5:18:37 PM EDT
[#46]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Crazy son of a bitch don't ya think?
Link Posted: 6/16/2007 5:27:09 PM EDT
[#47]
did anyone count how many times what has become known as "the N word" was used?  I lost count at 38.
Link Posted: 6/16/2007 5:31:15 PM EDT
[#48]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Crazy son of a bitch don't ya think?

Man I would blast that piece of shit if he did that to me.
Link Posted: 6/16/2007 5:32:59 PM EDT
[#49]

Quoted:
did anyone count...

Heck no, I was too busy duckin'!

t
Link Posted: 6/16/2007 6:28:18 PM EDT
[#50]
I don't even know what to say... which is rare.

I guess I'm happy I've got my CHL, although, as mentioned previously in this thread, those vids make me wanna slap the AR into the truck and leave it there...
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top